40 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

The AutoSync programmer does not work on T1 trucks and his programming is limited to BCM stuff.  So, he can't disable autostop or turn off AFM.

The programmer does work on T1s but for the AFM/Autostop, you're correct.  It can still remove the speed limiter however.  That, along with some other things like remote window UP, fog lights with brights, fog lights with normal headlights on automagically...... The route I'm going to take.

5 minutes ago, Rob Mugs said:

The programmer does work on T1s but for the AFM/Autostop, you're correct.  It can still remove the speed limiter however.  That, along with some other things like remote window UP, fog lights with brights, fog lights with normal headlights on automagically...... The route I'm going to take.

The AutoSync does not work.  The flash tool to update the BCM with all the changes you are describing does work.  That said, they are virtually the same thing I'm told. 😁

19 hours ago, Rob Mugs said:

Look into White Auto Media.  He's on back order right now but IMHO, it's a much better option since the BCM is programmed instead of a piggyback device.  @GTPprix is the owner.  Seems like a great guy

EDIT:

Seems like he has the programmer back in stock.  Now... to convince the wife this is something I NEED

Does Chris have a programmer to buy and have, or is it still on a rent the programmer, down load the desired programing, load into truck and return programming device, type of thing?

You now purchase the programmer for 100 bucks and it's yours for life which is pretty sweet.  I also asked him if I wanted to make an adjustment 2 weeks or so because I didn't like how it behaved and that would be included.  I'm not sure if there would be an EOL on support for it but it sounds like he's being pretty open to make adjustments when needed

Edited by Rob Mugs

Those of you with the Pulsar, did you mount the device to the top of the airbox as instructions state or somewhere else?  It seems to me the better place would be on the vertical support in the cavity behind the headlight.  Also, does the OEM harness plug just kind of hang loosely under the Pulsar one once it replaces the OEM plug on the side of the airbox?

That’s exactly where I mounted mine.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIMG_8122.jpg

1 hour ago, Rob Mugs said:

You now purchase the programmer for 100 bucks and it's yours for life which is pretty sweet.  I also asked him if I wanted to make an adjustment 2 weeks or so because I didn't like how it behaved and that would be included.  I'm not sure if there would be an EOL on support for it but it sounds like he's being pretty open to make adjustments when needed

Well if Chris would have had a programmer to have back when I probably would have went with him.  I've dealt with him for many years, and is a great guy.  I don't seem to have the same man crush as you do though.  lol.  I also agree with lapoolboy, the Pulsar LT looks hideous under the hood.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, SILVER SLED said:

Well if Chris would have had a programmer to have back when I probably would have went with him.  I've dealt with him for many years, and is a great guy.  I don't seem to have the same man crush as you do though.  lol.  I also agree with lapoolboy, the Pulsar LT looks hideous under the hood.  

Sounds like you two have been dating a long time.  Jokes aside, he seems honest but I'm entirely new to this.  Just went ahead and dropped the coin on it.  Will be giving an honest review

8 hours ago, Rob Mugs said:

Sounds like you two have been dating a long time.  Jokes aside, he seems honest but I'm entirely new to this.  Just went ahead and dropped the coin on it.  Will be giving an honest review

Ha.  We've been dating since about 2006.  He worked with a great tuner at Vector Motorsports by the name of Kirk Deerhammer(sp) who has apparently fallen of the face of the earth.  

1 hour ago, SILVER SLED said:

Ha.  We've been dating since about 2006.  He worked with a great tuner at Vector Motorsports by the name of Kirk Deerhammer(sp) who has apparently fallen of the face of the earth.  

Nice!  My first "tuning" experience was on an 870 ECM (1985 Trans Am) ... moved up to HP Tuners on my 2000 Trans Am and then had kids etc... so it was a plain jane DD for a few years.

Let us all know when you go to pop the question!?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Mine finally came in the mail today but of course I’m at work. Can’t wait to get home tomorrow and install. I’m tired of hearing the dfm and the auto stop feature.  I was worried that it was never going to come because of the website I ordered from but it did and I got it for a great price. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

So anyone get a cel from the pulsar Lt?

No, I have installed and uninstalled mine 3x now no CEL as of yet.

I have ran premium and regular unleaded with it installed.