My God guys!  There's a reason why I quoted@navaidone in my question.  I was interested in where HE ordered from because he did so very recently.  I said thanks to@Wakinvol for his answer but clarified I was asking someone else who had ordered more recently.  Give me ya'lls mailing addresses and I'll send some coloring books for your safe space.

Just as his reply wasn’t warranted neither was “sorry your feelings got hurt”. That saw cuts both ways. Don’t like it? Give me your address to send YOU some tissue to wipe your tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Got mine here, I ordered Wednesday night and it came last evening from AZ, if it wasn't Easter I would be out messing with it right now😀

Install tomorrow and then red caliper covers and shiny 22" wheels already here and ready to go!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DiabloSport-22451-Pulsar-LT-Control-Module/324417997332

Guy was a super fast shipper.

i ordered from mbenzgram.com on friday morning, it was showing back in stock, and later friday got an email for shipment confirmation, they have 10% promo going on so I paid $413 (no tax) lol

i bought few stuff in the past never had problems with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered from them 3/25. They told me when I ordered two weeks it will be shipped and when it goes out I’ll receive a shipping confirmation. So far no confirmation. Strange you ordered Friday and got confirmation already. Guess I will be contacting them. I hope it works out because I got it for 413 as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jav_eee said:

Just as his reply wasn’t warranted neither was “sorry your feelings got hurt”. That saw cuts both ways. Don’t like it? Give me your address to send YOU some tissue to wipe your tears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Uhhh yeah, ok.

7 hours ago, lapoolboy said:

Sorry your feelings got hurt.  

My feelings didn’t get hurt.  You were just a dick and I thought I’d point it out.  Enjoy your purchase.  If you didn’t intend to be that way then so be it. 

Edited by Wakinvol
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wakinvol said:

My feelings didn’t get hurt.  You were just a dick and I thought I’d point it out.  Enjoy your purchase.  If you didn’t intend to be that way then so be it. 

Please tell me how thanking you for your response but clarifying that I was asking @navaidone as evidenced by my QUOTING HIS POST in my question is "being a dick"?

I then went on to apologize if your feelings got hurt.

Oh well, you need some Jesus on this Easter Sunday.  God bless you sir.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, Robby James said:

Got mine here, I ordered Wednesday night and it came last evening from AZ, if it wasn't Easter I would be out messing with it right now😀

Install tomorrow and then red caliper covers and shiny 22" wheels already here and ready to go!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/DiabloSport-22451-Pulsar-LT-Control-Module/324417997332

Guy was a super fast shipper.

Looking forward to your update on the Pulsar!  Keep us posted.

Note to others:  Holley has them in stock ... https://www.holley.com/products/tuners_and_programmers/pulsar/parts/22451

Edited by JasonHTX

Got mine in 2 days from Range. Installed in about 15 minutes and had some "learning curve" issues! Tech support had me up and running in about 15 minutes. Does everything they say and no issues after 2 days of use!

Those of you with the Pulsar, did you mount the device to the top of the airbox as instructions state or somewhere else?  It seems to me the better place would be on the vertical support in the cavity behind the headlight.  Also, does the OEM harness plug just kind of hang loosely under the Pulsar one once it replaces the OEM plug on the side of the airbox?

I see the pulsar is able to work with trouble codes, what exactly can it do? Can it both read and clear?

Personally I can’t see this as being earth shattering, as the simple programmers were in the same price range and offered same features but also tunes. Feel like I’m missing some to the features everyone is seeing here?

I'm returning mine for a refund.  I messed around with the installation this weekend and I'm just too OCD to allow the big harness connector to just flop around under there.  Plus, it's really close to the hot radiator hose and rubs on the airbox inlet duct.  I just couldn't find a way to satisfactorily mount/route everything to make it look clean while being protected at the same time.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

I'm returning mine for a refund.  I messed around with the installation this weekend and I'm just too OCD to allow the big harness connector to just flop around under there.  Plus, it's really close to the hot radiator hose and rubs on the airbox inlet duct.  I just couldn't find a way to satisfactorily mount/route everything to make it look clean while being protected at the same time.  

Look into White Auto Media.  He's on back order right now but IMHO, it's a much better option since the BCM is programmed instead of a piggyback device.  @GTPprix is the owner.  Seems like a great guy

EDIT:

Seems like he has the programmer back in stock.  Now... to convince the wife this is something I NEED

Edited by Rob Mugs

1 hour ago, Rob Mugs said:

Look into White Auto Media.  He's on back order right now but IMHO, it's a much better option since the BCM is programmed instead of a piggyback device.  @GTPprix is the owner.  Seems like a great guy

EDIT:

Seems like he has the programmer back in stock.  Now... to convince the wife this is something I NEED

The AutoSync programmer does not work on T1 trucks and his programming is limited to BCM stuff.  So, he can't disable autostop or turn off AFM.

Edited by lapoolboy