I had several codes:

p0100

p0101

u25a2

u1346

i took off the pulsar and drove around and it seems they may be clearing. I wonder what the issue is?  I may install it again and then drive it and see if it clears. 

update: just went to pick up daughter from track and codes are all gone. I wonder if somethings may be wrong with the product. Two questions. First, did anyone connect theirs to the computer to update and secondly did you disconnect the negative terminal and for how long?

Edited by Thejet07

29 minutes ago, Thejet07 said:

I had several codes:

p0100

p0101

u25a2

u1346

i took off the pulsar and drove around and it seems they may be clearing. I wonder what the issue is?  I may install it again and then drive it and see if it clears. 

update: just went to pick up daughter from track and codes are all gone. I wonder if somethings may be wrong with the product. Two questions. First, did anyone connect theirs to the computer to update and secondly did you disconnect the negative terminal and for how long?

I did not connect to update and it is recommended to disconnect the negative terminal.  Mine was disconnected for about 20 minutes for the install.

On 4/28/2021 at 3:21 PM, Robby James said:

No, I have installed and uninstalled mine 3x now no CEL as of yet.

I have ran premium and regular unleaded with it installed.

Question on the dis-install, do you have to change settings back to stock? Or just unplug it? I’m gonna be ordering one for my truck, but want to remove it when I take the truck to the dealer for maintenance/state inspections and if I need any warranty work done. 

1 hour ago, Lpfm1990 said:

Question on the dis-install, do you have to change settings back to stock? Or just unplug it? I’m gonna be ordering one for my truck, but want to remove it when I take the truck to the dealer for maintenance/state inspections and if I need any warranty work done. 

I just unplugged and replugged in the factory connections, never unhooked battery etc never had any issue whatsoever it HAS been to the dealer for an oil change since install/ uninstall.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...