Wiper blades

Deus13

Anybody have good suggestion for wiper blades. I use the recommended 22” size blades and without fail the drivers side leaves streaks and spider web water designs. I have tried top of the line blades and GM dealership blades. 

Anybody have good suggestion for wiper blades. I use the recommended 22” size blades and without fail the drivers side leaves streaks and spider web water designs. I have tried top of the line blades and GM dealership blades. 

Bosch has always been best for me

37 minutes ago, JimCost2014 said:

Personally think the OEM, when new are the best.

They seem to have a pretty long life span too, know a little about rainy seasons living in Seattle.

Yep, four years in, original wiper blades.
When I get a piece of something stuck between the blade and the windshield (tree seed, a leftover bird dropping, a remnant of a shedding tree leaf, etc. ), I just put the wiper motion on fast for a few wipes and I'm good to go.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have always had good luck with the Bosch Envisions. 2 years and counting in the upper midwest and they still work as good as new. However I have all my glass ceramic coated so that might help with longevity.. Might have to go back to OEM when these wear out!

• Like 1

Just replaced my 2018 blades with Michelin’s Ultra endurance (name is close enough). Absolutely awful. The blades, like the rainx blades, have a chemical on them. After install, you’re supposed to apply the chemical to the windshield by running them on medium for a few minutes. These blades chatter, are noisy, leave streaks, and spider web water designs. It had good reviews but I don’t get it. Unfortunately they are expensive and I replaced the blades on my wife’s RAV4 with these too and it does the same thing. We’ll run these through winter then I’ll go back to OEM for both. 

12 hours ago, NE18 said:

Just replaced my 2018 blades with Michelin’s Ultra endurance (name is close enough). Absolutely awful. The blades, like the rainx blades, have a chemical on them. After install, you’re supposed to apply the chemical to the windshield by running them on medium for a few minutes. These blades chatter, are noisy, leave streaks, and spider web water designs. It had good reviews but I don’t get it. Unfortunately they are expensive and I replaced the blades on my wife’s RAV4 with these too and it does the same thing. We’ll run these through winter then I’ll go back to OEM for both. 

I’m literally going through the same issues you are right now. I’ve bought Michelin blades for years and they were always good until I tried these. I’m switching back to ACDelco blades. I’m just waiting for them in the mail.

• Like 1