Adaptive cruise, lane keep assist, and auto high beams not working on 2021 Silverado High country..

Water pump recently went out had to get it towed to dealer they replaced it but when I got the car back these don’t work.

Third time this truck has been in the shop don’t really feel like taking it back. First time 4WD was broken.. second time my lifters collapsed. 
Any suggestions on fixing these tech features or should I just take back to dealer.

image.jpg

For sure annoying. I feel your pain. GM service departments seriously lack competency all too often.

If you just don’t want to deal with it you could look around yourself fit a connector unplugged. I’d check around the front bumper, grill, front of engine bay. 

Do all of your cameras work? 

On 3/30/2022 at 10:50 AM, Dirk13 said:

For sure annoying. I feel your pain. GM service departments seriously lack competency all too often.

If you just don’t want to deal with it you could look around yourself fit a connector unplugged. I’d check around the front bumper, grill, front of engine bay. 

Do all of your cameras work? 

All cameras are working only things not working are the 3 I listed

Assuming it didn't gt unhooked for some reason, adaptive cruise temporarily unavailable can be dirty windshield (in front of where mirror mounts) as that is where the camera it uses is located.  I've had it happen after freezing rain when I didn't get all the ice off that spot on the windhield.

Can also happen driving into a 'low in the sky' sun, which is blinding the camera. 

After road curves or sun sets or clouds block sun the problem shoild clear.

Lane keep and intellibeam also use cameras.

Not sure if they use info from the same one.

• 1 year later...

After a couple years running adaptive cruise, I've found that the camera blinded by sun or a 'flash' reflection has been the usual reason for it to be 'temporarily' unavailable. 

I've never ( so far?) needed to cycle ignition or disconnect battery for it to become available again. 

Regular cruise has always remained available in these situations.