NNBS Headlight Projector Retrofiting

Parsonsjb88

I would be interested as well! I would just want my lows done with the best quality projectors possible and keep my highs stock. Ive been debating on even maybe mini projectors in the fogs, curious if that is even possible due to shape???

The projectors in the fogs would be an interesting mod. Definitely would not fit easily. You'd most likely have to cut off the back of the housing and allow the projector housing to sit a little further back. In addition I'm fairly certain even the smallest projectors TRS offers are larger than the opening for your fog light meaning they have to be installed from inside the bumper if even possible on those. Take some measurements of your fog light (height, width, depth) and let me know if theres room to install the fog lights from inside the bumper. I'll do some digging myself as well :)

• 5 weeks later...

The kit you are buying for $120 only includes the projectors. No bulb, no ballasts, no wiring kit. The complete kit would cost $270 before any discounts or group buy codes. Are you just offering the projector and leaving it up to the end user to buy an HID kit to fill the projector?

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, sorry for not responding for like... ever. :( I was relocated for work for the last few months, had a very unexpected major expense come my way, and to top it off someone backed into my truck. Its mostly fixed up now but needless to say I haven't had the cash flow nor time to start this whole projector retrofitting idea. As it stand I most likely won't be starting it any time soon, if I do though I will repost. I apologize to everyone who was interested in getting their lights done and for the major delay in response.

Archived