Denali cluster in SLT

So real curious how you know you getting correct cluster? Part number 23390930 shows to fit says it's a cluster with enhanced color display....2016...would hate to by a 500 cluster then be incorrect part #

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is why we prefer people get them from dealers so there is some recourse if they somehow sell you the wrong one. We should be able to assist if you email us your VIN and the part number you are looking at to verify fitment but it may take us some time.

Edited by GTPprix

Edit: forgot to mention, all of you with silverados don't need to miss out on the fun! If you have a 2016 we can setup a 2016 Tahoe ltz cluster which has Chevrolet lighting :)

Chris,

Does this only work on the 2016 Silvy's? No luck for 2015's?

I'm reaching out to my dealer now to see about getting a 2016 gmc cluster. Hopefully it isn't too expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please keep us in the loop on the cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTPprix you sure are hard to get a hold of sent you a email from your website during business hours no response

Maybe he'll get back to you this weekend. From their website contact page... Hours of Operation (Including Website!): Saturday 10am-4pm Sunday 10am-4pm

Anyone have a phone number for GTPprix I tried emailing him today from website I wanted to see if he can do the programing to my 2016 sierra denali to add the option jl1 intergrated brake controller

To those of you reading this, I apologize up front as this may come off as unprofessional but some times you just have to say no to taking work; this is one of those instances.

What you have been doing to us is why we have no phone number; you cannot respect other peoples time or heaven forbid follow instructions. What you did do was carpet bomb our website over and over again while we were closed multiple times from multiple addresses ignoring multiple auto responders saying we are closed and if you continue to email us you are going to get blocked. You ignored those and got yourself blocked, not to mention you started to do the same via PM here to the point I had to turn my PM's off. Then you start digging up old posts, hijacking this post ect.

I'm sorry but I don't have time to babysit, please don't contact us again; I don't need more of the above in my life.

Edited by GTPprix
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I didn't know to only contact you on your website and only on Saturday and Sunday but now I know and it's to late sorry any way I can make it up to you to change your mind and help me

Are you serious? The man just said no to you very loudly. I don't think that he's going to change his mind.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk