CREE 5W LED Back Up Lights Lights

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if it's an issue with the post office (wouldn't surprise me as they're worthless, I usually won't do business with a shop if I can't specify UPS but I wanted these :lol:) but it went through all day yesterday and today with "number not found" when I ran the tracking number and only now does it show "info received". Still got my fingers crossed that I'll get them tomorrow, I don't want to wait another week to throw them in. :lol: Even if it does make it to town I can't really expect it to actually arrive here, I get other people's mail multiple times a week so I can only expect the same is true for my mail taking the long way to get here. I really hate the postal service. :lol:

Didn't arrive today either which is pathetic. Before I realized the vendor was in Connecticut I even paid for priority mail and they still can't manage to get it here in two days. No wonder the postal service is tanking, they are absolutely terrible at what they do.

I ordered a pair for my truck to and they should be here on the 27th! I can't wait! Do you guys feel like for the average person these negate the need to mount another set of back up lights on the truck?

Just got done installing them in my truck. I opted for the cargo style lamps because I have a back up camera and after speaking with someone at Retro Sulotions they recommended these. They are a little brighter but not as bright as I thought they would be and not bright as the post show here with the other style bulb. So if you aren't sure what bulb to get I would go with the Plano-Convex lens and not think twice about it. :)

Archived