2014+ Leveling Kits

69b7fd2cbfb9a980541820e7f5c5384b.jpg

BFG KO2 275/65/20 - no rubbing issue with 2" RC level and zip tied liners.

Exactly the setup I have been considering for my 17 Sierra. How much difference is the road noise/ride? How much has your mpg suffered?

I had the level and 276/70R18 K02's on my 2012 Silverado and they looked and performed great. Nice looking rig!

I have been searching through this post for a while, and cant find exactly what i am looking for. I have a 2015 All-Terrain that has a 2" level kit ( i don't know the brand, bc was put on before i bought it) on front and an 1.5" zone body lift. I am going to be needing tired in next couple of months. Currently have 275/65/20. Is this the largest can put on with no rub?

All depends on wheels. I run a 305/55/20 (33x12.5) on a 20x9 +0 offset wheel. One zip tie = no rub

Who is actually running a 2.5” with stamped arms? Curious to see how bad the angles truly are.

I don't have the lift yet, but this shows what a 2" would do. Later today I'll post some pics of a 2.5. You can see the CV isn't too bad, but look at the upper ball joint in both pictures. ( click on the picture)

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/200377-some-info-on-cv-angles-with-a-2-level-lift/

Exactly the setup I have been considering for my 17 Sierra. How much difference is the road noise/ride? How much has your mpg suffered?

I had the level and 276/70R18 K02's on my 2012 Silverado and they looked and performed great. Nice looking rig!

Thanks! So far road noise has been minimal and the ride has been fairly smooth. It drives a bit more like a truck now but stock it drives like a Cadillac so no complaints. I had to take it back on the check the balance as I was getting vibration over 70. Guy said these tires need to be rebalanced sometimes... all good now.

Thanks! So far road noise has been minimal and the ride has been fairly smooth. It drives a bit more like a truck now but stock it drives like a Cadillac so no complaints. I had to take it back on the check the balance as I was getting vibration over 70. Guy said these tires need to be rebalanced sometimes... all good now.

Nice - Thanks for the report!

2015 Silverado LTZ 2.5 front, 2 inch back inch leveling kit with 285/65 r20 minimal rub on passenger side at full lock.

Nice job - looks good! Entertaining how much bigger your truck is next to the white one (assuming that is stock height).

Out of curiosity what does the height of the tire measure out to while on the truck? Also interested to see the fender heights if possible.

• Like 1

Just did the 2" level. Considering a suspension lift in a few months or so but was thinking about throwing some toyo open country tires on my stock 20's for now. What's everyone running on stocks? I don't want to trim anything, looking for something that won't rub much. Truck is a 2017 Z71 1500

Just did the 2" level. Considering a suspension lift in a few months or so but was thinking about throwing some toyo open country tires on my stock 20's for now. What's everyone running on stocks? I don't want to trim anything, looking for something that won't rub much. Truck is a 2017 Z71 1500

I have the 2" level and put 275/65/20 on with no rub issues whatsoever. I had to zip tie the rear of the front liners but that's no big deal. You will run into problems when you start trying to go wider with the Factory 20s.

Searched for two days now...... Anyway i have a 2016 LTZ midnight editon. i am looking at leveling, my question is for Nitto trail grapplers, can i run a 285/65r18 or the 275/70r18 on the stock 18's without rubbing? there seems to be some that are making things work without cutting and others that are saying it cant be done. I'm at a loss on what to do.... TIA