2014+ Leveling Kits

I was dead set on the readylift kit with new UCAs to level my 17, but now I'm starting to think that the Eibach Pro Truck kit might be a better option.  Anyone seen the two side by side?  Thinking that 275/65r20s or 285/60s.  Regardless, I think I'm settled on Ridge Grapplers.

0092b4a5eab7a5259a6e0f2c7f9192ae.jpg

c67040ec7599a79b922e6a21491e3cda.jpg7143bdc4220cddbd406443499cedd202.jpg

2.25” front level, 1” added rear. Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s

Sent from above

35 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

0092b4a5eab7a5259a6e0f2c7f9192ae.jpg

c67040ec7599a79b922e6a21491e3cda.jpg7143bdc4220cddbd406443499cedd202.jpg

2.25” front level, 1” added rear. Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s

Sent from above

Did you use the Readylift kit with new UCAs for the 2.25 up front?  What are the stats on the wheels?  Any rubbing?

I think I'm going to keep my stock rims for a while. 

Did you use the Readylift kit with new UCAs for the 2.25 up front?  What are the stats on the wheels?  Any rubbing?

What year is your truck?

Sent from above

Just saw you’ve got a 17. You won’t be able to do a 275/60/20 and especially not the 285/60/20 with stock wheels on a level. Mine is the Billet Aluminum two pc strut level and added 1” onto the rear. I installed Fuel 20x9 +1 offset, no rubbing except for a pc of the felt liner that I heated up with a heat gun and now zero rubbing on anything.

Sent from above

Btw, by tomorrow night, I’m not going to be on a level, it’s going to be lifted with a CST 4.5” lift. Leveling didn’t give me the best ride quality even though I had Bilstein 5100’s all around.

Sent from above

Btw, by tomorrow night, I’m not going to be on a level, it’s going to be lifted with a CST 4.5” lift. Leveling didn’t give me the best ride quality even though I had Bilstein 5100’s all around.

Sent from above
There's 2 reasons why I can't wait for you to get this lift installed.

1. I want to see the pics. I've been considering this lift for awhile because I don't want my track width pushed out. Please post some pics from the side so we can see how it actually sits. Not the angle laying on the ground with the wheels flexed trying to make the lift look huge.

2. I'm wondering if CST is going to pay you for advertising with how much you've been posting about their lift lol. Are you going with the spacers or CSTs coil overs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

There's 2 reasons why I can't wait for you to get this lift installed.

1. I want to see the pics. I've been considering this lift for awhile because I don't want my track width pushed out. Please post some pics from the side so we can see how it actually sits. Not the angle laying on the ground with the wheels flexed trying to make the lift look huge.

2. I'm wondering if CST is going to pay you for advertising with how much you've been posting about their lift lol. Are you going with the spacers or CSTs coil overs?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I haven’t made up my mind yet, it’s between Fox, CST, King. Either way, I’m going to wait 4-6 weeks for either of them cause my guy orders directly from the factory. I do not do any crazy off roading other than an occasional off the exit ramps or big speed bumps.

CST wasn’t even on my list of possible lifts cause everything widens your track and after being informed by a couple of members (19Trax95 which has the 4.5” lift and Ferraiolo1 which has the 6” lift) they’re the ones that deserve CST credit on these sites.

I started looking into it, calling multiple high end 4x4 shops, asking what’s the absolute best lift available, CST was the answer. Extremely well built and it’s all made in-house, made in America [emoji631]

I’m thinking it’s going to take a good day plus for install and tweaking and marking, alignment etc etc etc blah blah. I’ll definitely take pictures. I’m also contemplating whether or not to keep the same 285/60/20 Grapplers, not into the 35x12.50’s, I’m thinking possibly 285/65/20’s, have to wait and see what it’ll look like once lift is done.

Sent from above

New in regards to posting but have been a member sometime. I tried to go through most of the posts before asking questions but to be honest i cannot get a full answer so i'll ask.

I want to avoid any and all rubbing, so this is what i am thinking:

Motofab 3" front and 1" rear level

Cognito UCA

18x9 ET -12 Wheels

285/65/18 tires or 295/65/18 depending on tire (again want to avoid rubbing)

At this point should i do coilovers? i don't plan on going any higher than 3". 

I read a lot of posts about trying to stay away from 3" levels but i didn't read anything that's 100% convincing so anyone with REAL information please share. 

New in regards to posting but have been a member sometime. I tried to go through most of the posts before asking questions but to be honest i cannot get a full answer so i'll ask.

I want to avoid any and all rubbing, so this is what i am thinking:

Motofab 3" front and 1" rear level
Cognito UCA
18x9 ET -12 Wheels
 285/65/18 tires or 295/65/18 depending on tire (again want to avoid rubbing)

At this point should i do coilovers? i don't plan on going any higher than 3". 

I read a lot of posts about trying to stay away from 3" levels but i didn't read anything that's 100% convincing so anyone with REAL information please share. 
Should have no rubbing i have 285/65r18 with 18x9 -12 on a 2.25 inch level and it only barely touches rarely ever. Cant even hear it rub u can just see the mark on the plastic once in a while

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, mrskiff said:

Should have no rubbing i have 285/65r18 with 18x9 -12 on a 2.25 inch level and it only barely touches rarely ever. Cant even hear it rub u can just see the mark on the plastic once in a while

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information. This is good news, i guess i don't need to go with a 3" level in the front then. I wonder if i will clear a 295/60/18 with a 2.5 level in the front?

I don’t have time to read through everything, I need tires like now. My stock SRAs are slipping and sliding all over the place on wet roads. I want to upgrade tires and get a level. I’m looking at the rough country 2” lift. What is the biggest tire I can get on stock wheels? I have a ‘17 LTZ Z71 with 20” wheels. It will be a few months before I can upgrade those.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t have time to read through everything, I need tires like now. My stock SRAs are slipping and sliding all over the place on wet roads. I want to upgrade tires and get a level. I’m looking at the rough country 2” lift. What is the biggest tire I can get on stock wheels? I have a ‘17 LTZ Z71 with 20” wheels. It will be a few months before I can upgrade those.

You’ve got stamped steel UCA’s and 20’s which means you’ll definitely get rubbing as soon as you add larger tires to your level. 275/60/20’s will rub on lock. Either you get same existing size new tires or you get new wheels with different offset to accommodate the +offset you’ve got with your factory wheels. I tried just with a level and new tires, rubbed to much, then I got new +1 offset wheels with new tires.

Sent from above

Should be good with the 285/55r20

You’ve got stamped steel UCA’s and 20’s which means you’ll definitely get rubbing as soon as you add larger tires to your level. 275/60/20’s will rub on lock. Either you get same existing size new tires or you get new wheels with different offset to accommodate the +offset you’ve got with your factory wheels. I tried just with a level and new tires, rubbed to much, then I got new +1 offset wheels with new tires.

Sent from above

What does +1 mean? I’m looking at tirebuyer.com and they list offsets as +18-31 and back spacing as 5.54-6.18. I know VW/Audi wheel fitment, this is my first time shopping for truck wheels.

What does +1 mean? I’m looking at tirebuyer.com and they list offsets as +18-31 and back spacing as 5.54-6.18. I know VW/Audi wheel fitment, this is my first time shopping for truck wheels.

YouTube it, that’s how I learned quickly, it’s from center of wheel, distance from hub which “plus” will either bring your wheel closer inside or “minus” which will push your wheel towards outside of fender. Typically 0 offset or +1 is the safe zone.

Sent from above