2014+ Leveling Kits

My '15 Silverado with 2.5 inch level. 18x9 Method Race Wheels with 295/70 tires. Measure out to be approx. 34.3 by 11.2. 
IMG_20181022_161728_731.thumb.jpg.10b38680a7da972507bb5dbe926de69a.jpg

Good looking truck, nice tow mirrors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Good looking truck, nice tow mirrors

Thank you!  just put them on a few weeks ago and love them. Not that the standard DL8 mirrors were bad but these towing mirrors offer so much more visibility and love the look. 

• Like 1

Thank you!  just put them on a few weeks ago and love them. Not that the standard DL8 mirrors were bad but these towing mirrors offer so much more visibility and love the look. 

Congratulations, they’re a hot commodity especially in these forums. [emoji106][emoji2532]

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JamesAT18 said:

Any Rub? I like the look of how tall the tire is. 

I zip tied the wheel liner back but they still make contact on the sway bar at FULL lock. My 295/55R20 Coooper STT Pros rubbed the on the upper control arm pretty good so nothing different

• Like 1

My '15 Silverado with 2.5 inch level. 18x9 Method Race Wheels with 295/70 tires. Measure out to be approx. 34.3 by 11.2. 
IMG_20181022_161728_731.thumb.jpg.10b38680a7da972507bb5dbe926de69a.jpg

How’s the rubbing? I tried that wheel and tire combo at 3” of lift and it was hitting the cab mount behind the fender liner.

Just left the tire shop - will be going with 2” and 285/65/18 ko2s or 2.5” with 295/70/18 ridge grapplers. Tomorrow is decision time!

IMHO, Because I’ve had both on the same truck. The Ridge Grapplers are much more rugged looking than the KO2’s, very much make the look of the truck. The KO2’s seem to have a bit softer ride to them versus the Ridge Grapplers. Another thing is that the Ridge Grapplers are bigger tires and will take up a bit more room, 1/4”.

My experience with the Ridge Grapplers, over curbs, curb rashes, zero sign of anything. The KO2’s will show everything. That’s why I’m thinking they’re of a softer compound.

I had the KO2’s on for a few days before returning them due to vibrations at high speeds. KO2’s are well known to have some of those issues in the Jeep forums.