2014+ Leveling Kits

For those of you that have already installed a leveling kit...

Which did you go with and why?

Do the new aluminum suspension parts impact the install?

I hope to get one on my truck in the next couple weeks but want some insights first.

[/

5 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

I’ve got the same 2.25” level, running Nitto Ridge Grapplers 285/60/20’s =34”. Barely rubs on the felt liner when backing up on incline. Anything taller will definitely rub fender edge requiring at least a lift.

Sent from above

Do you have any pics of this set up?? Thats the size and tire I'm looking at

Do you have any pics of this set up?? Thats the size and tire I'm looking at

Btw, the Nitto Ridge Grapplers are excellent tires, almost no weight added to them, very easily balanced.

Sent from above

Hey, I just ordered the Bilstein 5100.  It says it gives up to 1.85 inches of lift.  What are you guys using to get the GMC Sierra 1500 level?

ProComp 2.25” billet aluminum front and 1” billet aluminum rear block. Bilstein 5100’s front and back.

Sent from above

ProComp 2.25” billet aluminum front and 1” billet aluminum rear block. Bilstein 5100’s front and back.

Sent from above

Just ordered my new Fox 2.5 front and rear along with my new Fabtech UCA’s for a much more improved ride quality. The Bilsteins worked much better than the stock for everyday driving (highway) but have noticed ride quality suffering a bit since I put on the heavier Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Going over grocery store speed bumps felt like the shocks were struggling to keep from bottoming out making me slowdown considerably. Fox Shocks allow me to deal with surprises like speed bumps and the new UCA’s will allow more play in the suspension and not in cabin lol.

Now the waiting game, have to wait 4-6 weeks for my new custom tuned Fox Shocks to come in.

Sent from above

13 hours ago, TXGREEK said:

Just ordered my new Fox 2.5 front and rear along with my new Fabtech UCA’s for a much more improved ride quality. The Bilsteins worked much better than the stock for everyday driving (highway) but have noticed ride quality suffering a bit since I put on the heavier Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Going over grocery store speed bumps felt like the shocks were struggling to keep from bottoming out making me slowdown considerably. Fox Shocks allow me to deal with surprises like speed bumps and the new UCA’s will allow more play in the suspension and not in cabin lol.

Now the waiting game, have to wait 4-6 weeks for my new custom tuned Fox Shocks to come in.

Sent from above

Did you order these from accutune?  Any reason you chose the fabtech uca's over the other brands?

Did you order these from accutune?  Any reason you chose the fabtech uca's over the other brands?

No, my local shop that I work with ordered through Fox direct rep which apparently got the full info on my driving habits and what I expect out of them, able to jump off freeway ramps, stuff like that [emoji6]. I don’t slow for speed bumps. I was going to do the 2.5 in rear as well but thought it would be a bit to stiff, I’ll give it a try and will switch to the 2.5 if I need to. Fabtech uniball came highly recommended to me from a close friend in the off-road business.

Sent from above