2014+ Leveling Kits

Anyone try the new Falcon Shock leveling kit out.  New 2.25 diameter body shocks for front and rear.  Looking to get rid of my factory rancho shocks and was pointed this direction by a buddy. 

https://www.falconshocks.com/chevy-gmc-1500

Too much money for what they. Get Bilsteins or actual coilovers for that price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 11/15/2018 at 2:28 PM, TXGREEK said:

Everybody get ready!

Awesome Black Friday deals coming
62eea3b81e0c3e419afa9413a7f4c333.jpg

Sent from above

I’m trying to take advantage of this, but can’t get ahold of CST via email, phone, or facebook messenger.  I’d like to get their front leveling coilovers and upper control arms, but don’t see any matching rear shocks on their site.  Does anyone know if they offer a basic Dirt Series 2.0 shock non-resi to replace my stock Ranchos?  Something exactly like the FOX 2.0 and Icon 2.0 non-resi shocks.

The closest part number I could find on their site is the CSR-5530 but that is listed for the new 2019s only.

On a side note, MRT and SDHQ have been very responsive to questions about other setups that I am pricing out.  Right now I am leaning towards the Icon stage 1 and will add their delta joint UCAs.

Edited by BbyDgital

I’m trying to take advantage of this, but can’t get ahold of CST via email, phone, or facebook messenger.  I’d like to get their front leveling coilovers and upper control arms, but don’t see any matching rear shocks on their site.  Does anyone know if they offer a basic Dirt Series 2.0 shock non-resi to replace my stock Ranchos?  Something exactly like the FOX 2.0 and Icon 2.0 non-resi shocks.

The closest part number I could find on their site is the CSR-5530 but that is listed for the new 2019s only.

They may be closed for the holidays, try them back on Monday. They do have the shocks you want.

The dealer had put on 22s.  I had them changed to 18s.  I also had Bilstein 5100s installed at the highest setting and also replaced the shocks in the back with Bilstein.  I love the stiffer ride.  I don't bounce all over the place now when I hit a bump.

Collage 2018-11-25 21_10_55.jpg

I'm sure this has been asked, but I'm lost and a little confused yet.

For my 2018 Sierra 1500, I am going to add GY DuraTracs, 275/60/20 (a 33" tire) and a 1.5"-2.0" front level kit (Rough Country).  Do I need to do anything with the UCA?

Can anyone post a picture of what their ball joints look like with the 2in Rough Country leveling kit? I need to compare them to mine.
Not RC bit this is what mine looked like when I had the Readylift 2.25"
940f759f74c2e3bc587648fb29e256a5.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Fix29 said:

Not RC bit this is what mine looked like when I had the Readylift 2.25"
940f759f74c2e3bc587648fb29e256a5.jpg

Thanks, did you Readylift kit come with UCA's? I don't see the ball joint as crushed as with a Rough country 2in Kit. 

Edited by Morenar
mispelling

Thanks, did you Readylift kit come with UCA's? I don't see the ball joint as crushed as with a Rough country 2in Kit. 
It did not. This picture is with the stock stamped steel upper control arms.

On 9/12/2018 at 5:37 PM, SNAFU88 said:

Didn't care for the nose-high appearance of the truck with the 2" level so I installed the 2 inch rear block to give it a bit of rake again.  Subtle difference but just enough to fix the problem. Before and after:

80-_img_2218_e5853e5f6a94e36608f0f7f4897

80-_rearblock_624115fe5289acb3707d038cd4

I love your wheel and tire choice.  That looks great.  Very old school and cool. Any other pictures?

20 hours ago, SouthpawHD said:

I'm sure this has been asked, but I'm lost and a little confused yet.

For my 2018 Sierra 1500, I am going to add GY DuraTracs, 275/60/20 (a 33" tire) and a 1.5"-2.0" front level kit (Rough Country).  Do I need to do anything with the UCA?

I asked this question above, but I am also contemplating going 285/55/20 instead of the 60 tire to avoid any potential rubbing.  That tire is about a 32" tall tire, so only 1" taller than stock.

Would that 285/55 be a better option to avoid rubbing and potential UCA issues?  I really do not want to get into something and then have to throw a bunch more money trying to fix it because it was the wrong tire choice.

Edited by SouthpawHD