Post Pics of Your 2014+

Marymoor Park Number 2:  2018 GMC Denali with birch trees.  Not as white or vibrant as Ansel Adams Aspen's. I need to come back here in the summer when the sun bleaches these out more white.  Maybe a good subject for night light painting.

31AA5CBE-81BD-49CA-8F9E-7690C6CFCAC3.thumb.jpeg.1e2965d77132a447ee972c35b088892b.jpeg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, pddug69 said:

Rough Country 2 inch front level block, American Outlaw 20 inch wheels, 305/55/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers, Westin HDX step down bars.

truck.jpg

How do you like the Westins? Do the steps line up well for getting in and out? I like those. Nice truck!

Thanks.  The steps actually line up perfect and i use them.   I had the factory chrome running boards on before.  A bit of a PIA to install the center brackets due to sh*tty instructions.  Worth it though, as I think the look is sportier then the running boards.

4 minutes ago, pddug69 said:

Thanks.  The steps actually line up perfect and i use them.   I had the factory chrome running boards on before.  A bit of a PIA to install the center brackets due to sh*tty instructions.  Worth it though, as I think the look is sportier then the running boards.

Yep, I like that style better than the factory style or other tubular models. Saw a set of these today, so got to see them up close. Looked nice. Glad you posted, my GMC is the same color and your pic answers some questions. Have a good one!

89c644d2d4fffbde3281f207028b98a8.jpg

2018 LT Z71 Rough Country 2” Level, still need to tint the windows and put black bow ties on. Looking to do step lights too. Still researching. Bought brand new in July 2018. Have nothing bad to say about her. Love this truck. Came from a 2007 Saturn Ion haha. So definitely an upgrade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 2:23 PM, Crazyjoker77 said:

Took me awhile to decipher what it was suppose to say.  For the longest time the only thing I could come up with was deserter Vietnam and wondered why you wanted to flaunt that.  

Well........., figuring that I was born during the Vietnam War............

I never saw it that way, but, yeah, that is funny.

Great looking truck! No front license plate required in New York? Looks really good without it.

Thanks man!! Actually I'm from Mass and funny you should mention it.... I guess I'm rolling the dice at the moment. Haha it's just soooooo clean without it.

1 hour ago, Sierra Jon said:

Thanks man!! Actually I'm from Mass and funny you should mention it.... I guess I'm rolling the dice at the moment. Haha it's just soooooo clean without it.

It does look awesome, wish we could get away with it in Washington state. Here you would have a ticket on the way home, and one on the way to get your plates??. 

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1