Post Pics of Your 2014+

6 hours ago, Sierra_Hondo said:

Yesterday on Squaw Pass, Colorado...

i-MtBnqM7-XL.jpg

Outstanding.  Squaw Mountain is where a few pieces of ham radio and emergency radio equipment resides.  Great place for broadcasting to much of the front range.    And behind it resides Mt. Evans. 

I like the snow photos, they remind me of "winter", something I guess we are not going to get this year.  In most of Western Washington State we have had very little frost and no snow, we are basking in very wet upper 30's and lower 50's, perfect conditions for moss and mildew.  So keep the snow pics coming so I can live vicariously through those blessed with winter.

Edited by John K.

On 1/19/2019 at 2:04 PM, Crazyjoker77 said:

I'm still a bit unclear exactly how they work.  the only video I find of them is on their site which shows like 21 different flash patterns.  Are they like other real emergency light sticks (traffic advisors) where they have separate wires to enable the modes?   Or is it more like the cheaper ebay emergency lights where its basically one switch turns it on and the other switch cycles through the different patterns with no easy way to jump to certain modes?

You say yours come on with the park lights, I'm assuming that they just come on steady amber.  What do your other 2 switches do when you push them?

ok so more like the "Cheap ones" 

Bottom button cycle:

amber

white

amber flash

White flash

the func button comes into play on the latter two setting and cycles through about 5 different flash patterns. 

Whatever you last left them set at is how they will come on when they are turned on again.   I really had no use for the strobing effect but liked the idea of going from amber to white, and what not. 

On 1/19/2019 at 8:21 PM, sballmann45 said:

Just installed the Ranch Hand. 

20190115_180044.jpg

do you happen to have a side shot of this or any other views?  My truck is the same color as yours and was considering adding a ranch hand and wasn't sure how the black would look with the the tungsten & chrome.  Couldn't decide between a black guard or a polished stainless.

On 1/21/2019 at 2:45 PM, mdf21 said:

do you happen to have a side shot of this or any other views?  My truck is the same color as yours and was considering adding a ranch hand and wasn't sure how the black would look with the the tungsten & chrome.  Couldn't decide between a black guard or a polished stainless.

Here ya go

20190122_142919.jpg

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:03 AM, Kurtj29 said:

Thanks.  Outside Duvall on a short dirt road.  Still looking at a level - probably Suspension Max. I think I will black it out first and then think about new wheels and tires. My current favorites are the GMC OEM 20x9 - 5 spoke black wheels you see on the Elevation Edition (just like Crazyjoker77's truck above). I really like how they look - simple, clean. Got any suggestions for a local shop in the Puget Sound to do the level - that they would know what they are doing with the Magnetic Ride?

You know, I am not sure about shops that do lifts. There is a member on here from Redmond, ftwhite, who has an 18 Centennial with a lift or a level kit on it. His truck came from Montana like mine, but not sure where he had the work done.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:30 PM, Sierra_Hondo said:

Yesterday on Squaw Pass, Colorado...

i-MtBnqM7-XL.jpg

I wish it would snow here.  Haven't had a serious snow here since December 2008, and a dusting in 2010. 

I got rid of the tail light feature on my hitch tail/brake light, now it's only a brake light, but it will flash on remote start and with the hazard lights.

large.IMG-0119.JPG.ff9307319cf2d8edd95fa73089cedf6a.JPG

Got my new tags today.  Drove up to Ridgecrest DMV Office and picked them up this morning, crossed the 5900 mile mark coming back through Red Rock Canyon/Jawbone Canyon.

large.large.906F5670-97FB-4D71-A00F-6CFEB96EBB4B.jpeg.3f76700393d7e723b7fafb4418ab4171.jpeg.fa4d4902b10de7027cc3756d79321276.jpeg

This was taken the day after I bought it, September 16, 2018.

Edited by Ravenkeeper
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Got my new tags today.  Drove up to Ridgecrest DMV Office and picked them up this morning, crossed the 5900 mile mark coming back through Red Rock Canyon/Jawbone Canyon.

large.large.906F5670-97FB-4D71-A00F-6CFEB96EBB4B.jpeg.3f76700393d7e723b7fafb4418ab4171.jpeg.fa4d4902b10de7027cc3756d79321276.jpeg

This was taken the day after I bought it, September 16, 2018.

Sharp truck!

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Took me awhile to decipher what it was suppose to say.  For the longest time the only thing I could come up with was deserter Vietnam and wondered why you wanted to flaunt that.  

• Haha 2