Mods So far

SuspensionMaXX leveling kit and rear blocks
Nitto Ridge Grappler. 32.9x11.4R20
Fuel Wheels
GMC Corsa exhaust
Flush Mounted LED backup lights
GoRecon strobing LED Cab lights
Edge CTS Tuner in prodiesel console mount
Edge CTS swtitch add on (rears go on whenever I go in reverse or when I push a button on the CTS2)
Roll-X Revolver Tonneu cover
Bull Ring in bed retractable tie downs
Putco bed rail pocket stainless and chrome tie downs 
In channel vents
Go Recon LED tailgate bar. 
IMG_0650.thumb.jpg.9b2382c2b2690b5710561b22925e0557.jpg

Really liking those cab lights, your the first guy i've seen with those ones..  Did you install them yourself?  Seem to have quite a few functions, Whats the wiring look like?  Only video I've found about them is the one on their website showing some flash patterns.

2016 Silverado 1500 in Tungsten with Leer cap.  I have the Rough Country 2.5" level kit on but thinking about adding the Zone 1.5" BL.  Needing new tires soon also (22").  Have had good luck with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 in the past but not sure what size I'll go to if I add the body lift.  

IMG_2753.JPG

IMG_2755.JPG

On 1/16/2019 at 2:38 AM, CovetedStyle said:

Hey haven’t been around here since I started mod’n my truck but a buddy got me looking around the forum again.

I’ve got a 2018 Z71 and mods include:

Custom BDS Lift, 1.5 Zone body, Custom XD two piece wheels, Toyo OC M/T, K&N BlackHawk intake, Mighty Mouse catch can, Color match covers, Amber deleted headlights, LTZ grill, Color match tows, 3rd BL, Recon Tails, TG handle and Interior pieces, magnaflo side dump, Amp power steps, G2 diff cover, polished drive shaft and a bunch of other little stuff here and there. 90% done in house other than application of powder and paint. Still got some things to do but a decent looking daily/shop truck in my opinion.

C8DF3249-D68E-42A5-99D3-37450313BCFF.jpeg

0906352C-648E-4594-ACA7-837C65312864.jpeg

25D967E7-3E61-4B77-94B2-D3B6CD67FC15.jpeg

5DA889AD-E800-4B62-905E-4C8CE64B24B2.jpeg

1A7604CC-45BB-46A0-965C-55EE1CDCD0BB.jpeg

I’d love to have that sitting in my driveway...although it would ultimately have its own dedicated covered spot...I appreciate the detail that has gone into this. I’ll take the Land Cruiser out if I wanna get really deep into the woods, this would be my beach cruiser!!

Edited by SS502
  • Like 2

54 minutes ago, SS502 said:

I’d love to have that sitting in my driveway...although it would ultimately have its own dedicated covered spot...I appreciate the detail that has gone into this. I’ll take the Land Cruiser out if I wanna get really deep into the woods, this would be my beach cruiser!!

Thanks my friend I always appreciate when people take time out of there day to throw some positive vibes my way. And funny you should mention beach cruiser because unbeknownst to most that is exactly what inspired the color scheme.  I live in California ( I know I know nice weather but it’s going to hell in a hand basket ) but the whole golden beaches and bright teal blue seas and white caps thing that everyone associates with California was how I came up with the overall idea you see here. Nobody really asks why I did it and my good buddy’s that know always give me a hard time about it. They dubbed it the Land Yacht way back when I first started it haha. ?

Edited by CovetedStyle
Edit
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Thanks my friend I always appreciate when people take time out of there day to throw some positive vibes my way. And funny you should mention beach cruiser because unbeknownst to most that is exactly what inspired the color scheme.  I live in California ( I know I know nice weather but it’s going to hell in a hand basket ) but the whole golden beaches and bright teal blue seas and white caps thing was how I came up with the overall idea you see here. Nobody really asks why I did it and my good buddy’s that know always give me a hard time about it. They dubbed it the Land Yacht way back when I first started it haha. ?

She would fit right in here...I live on the Emerald Coast with sugar white sands and those colors just work! This pic is 20 minutes from my house...tell me those colors don’t cry out for your truck ? (Destin, Florida)

0E7D5C80-5E60-4433-8527-01ED6DF9D106.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SS502 said:

She would fit right in here...I live on the Emerald Coast with sugar white sands and those colors just work! This pic is 20 minutes from my house...tell me those colors don’t cry out for your truck ? (Destin, Florida)

0E7D5C80-5E60-4433-8527-01ED6DF9D106.jpeg

Absolutely beautiful my friend! I’d love to go park it out there with a cooler of cold ones and a line in the water!

Edited by CovetedStyle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CovetedStyle said:

Absolutely beautiful my friend! I’d love to go park it out there with a cooler of cold ones and a line in the water!

That Sir is what life is all about...not enough time to worry about petty garbage! Cheers ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

DID YOU SAY LANDCRUISER????

Sent from above
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

DID YOU SAY LANDCRUISER????

Sent from above

Yes Sir lol...1976 yellow with white top. Sitting in a friend’s garage, I have no room here. It needs some work. 4.2 getting a rebuild this summer. My Mom bought it new, I learned to drive a standard on that truck...

Edited by SS502
  • Like 1

Yes Sir lol...1976 yellow with white top. Sitting in a friend’s garage, I have no room here. It needs some work. 4.2 getting a rebuild this summer. My Mom bought it new, I learned to drive a standard on that truck...

LOL, had two, 93 and 97, favorite was my blk 97, second day of ownership I had old man emu lift, Borla exhaust, custom engine mods and paint, safari rack with 10 lights, pop out Alpine nav stereo and so much more installed ....etc etc. Houston Tx, hottest land cruiser in town! God, I miss that thing. Now, I’m thinking of running out and buying a new one.

Sent from above
  • Like 2

No but close! West of Rosemary, very close to Henderson. 

I only go to rosemary beach home rentals but mostly Greek Islands. Florida is for when I can’t really get away and then my wife starts yelling at me “you’re not behaving like you want to be here” DUH!

Sent from above
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, TXGREEK said:

LOL, had two, 93 and 97, favorite was my blk 97, second day of ownership I had old man emu lift, Borla exhaust, custom engine mods and paint, safari rack with 10 lights, pop out Alpine nav stereo and so much more installed ....etc etc. Houston Tx, hottest land cruiser in town! God, I miss that thing. Now, I’m thinking of running out and buying a new one.

Sent from above

Way more than mine! I don’t even have A/C but lots of memories, driving cross country from Oregon to Florida through Texas towing a Uhaul and NO A/C ?

• Like 1