Post Pics of Your 2014+

On 5/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, Ge0rge said:

Finally cleaned off the pollen and treated the tires, can't park in the garage due to the new driveway curing. May also be the first post since installing the new nerf bars last fall. Was going to buff it but after washing it, I think it's good as is. 

20200522_194401.jpg

Looks awesome!   I always remember “ Victory Red “ as the  colour name.  Is that it . .?    Used to see tonnes of trucks,  Chevy’s and GMC’s in the 1990-1998 model year era.  Always looked good.  Yours is no exception.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joe98 said:

Looks awesome!   I always remember “ Victory Red “ as the  colour name.  Is that it . .?    Used to see tonnes of trucks,  Chevy’s and GMC’s in the 1990-1998 model year era.  Always looked good.  Yours is no exception.

It's actually called Red Hot if I recall. I can say it is very red...lol. Thanks for the compliment, much appreciated. 

Just 2" lift spacers on the front but as soon as Fox ships, some 2.5 coilovers and a cognito UCA  Well.... update, fox wasn't making mine till Sept, got the cognito and King's at near cost.

Z71 Rear 1.jpg

Edited by tjrado
Fox's not available
  • Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 12:03 PM, Matt224 said:

Picked this 2017 up a few weeks ago. I’ve been loving every minute of it. Already added the GMC overlays to the front and back.

2DEADD22-FF38-40F2-A35C-97D93EBB25DB.jpeg

7EF75518-4CF2-4C5D-B363-3D11B4CF3BEB.jpeg

4CFC7B83-D3E6-4A04-B19C-8113C846B1C4.jpeg

Looks nice! What product did you use for the overlays? I have been considering doing this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, chuckcrj said:

Looks nice! What product did you use for the overlays? I have been considering doing this.

I used these. The rear overlays fit perfect and the front G wasn’t cut quite perfectly. I might reach out to the seller and see if I can get another G. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GMC-Emblem-Badge-Overlay-Decal-Grille-Tailgate-PRECUT-SET/112842759664?pageci=9a0d406d-379a-49bd-bda9-6f45ea7c56dc

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, chuckcrj said:

if you get some avery vinyl, you can cut yourself...not sure of the price comparison of getting them pre-cut...but i did my own 'Z71' on my doors and grill and was happy with the outcome...all you need is some alcohol, razor blade and a blow dryer...its pretty easy...plenty of YouTube videos to help.