2014+ Exhaust Systems & Mufflers

UPDATE ON GIBSON: The cat back stainless steel extreme dual version was $459.00 shipped at autoanything with my last coupon, After running it for a while I did not like the v4 warble as the muffler sits sguarly between cab and box on crew cab. I got a 12 x 20 piece of light gauge aluminum rolled the edges 1/2 inch and wrapped it with header wrap. Used three hose clamps and secured it to the Gibson muffler on top. Had to form the sides with a wood vise to bend around the muffler a little prior to clamping. Got rid of most of the in cab warble from the v4 and quieted the rest down in cab by a little. Well pleased with the results and with windows down or in between walls so you can hear it sounds great, Fulll throttle or just running up to speed is a real nice tone. V4 above 50 mph is negligable and below 50 easily ignored even in back seat. Removal (actually gutting) of third cat has not shown up as anything negative, no lights etc. so figure the reduced back pressure is a good thing, averaging 18mpg on 25 mile commute with mild grades and 60-70 speeds, can get 21 if I want to granny it. No road trips yet for highway mileage.

Any pictures / sound clips?

I've had my Corsa cat back installed now for about two weeks and put about 350 miles on the truck. I couldn't be happier with the sound and performance. Zero drone and no difference in sound while switching into v4 mode. Worth the extra coin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Dj0nes

I've had my Corsa cat back installed now for about two weeks and put about 350 miles on the truck. I couldn't be happier with the sound and performance. Zero drone and no difference in sound while switching into v4 mode. Worth the extra coin. http://youtu.be/d6S_7aN8bqcSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds real good at idle and I like the tip. From what I can tell watching it from my phone, it looks like a single pipe kit with a dual tip, correct?

I've had my Corsa cat back installed now for about two weeks and put about 350 miles on the truck. I couldn't be happier with the sound and performance. Zero drone and no difference in sound while switching into v4 mode. Worth the extra coin. http://youtu.be/d6S_7aN8bqcSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds real good at idle and I like the tip. From what I can tell watching it from my phone, it looks like a single pipe kit with a dual tip, correct?

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah single in single out to dual tip. Most people hate on the dual tip out but I really like it and compare to all other cat backs on the market thus far I think this one takes the cake.

I've had my Corsa cat back installed now for about two weeks and put about 350 miles on the truck. I couldn't be happier with the sound and performance. Zero drone and no difference in sound while switching into v4 mode. Worth the extra coin.

Have any plans of making some more videos. I'd love to hear an interior video on acceleration and cruising. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Have any plans of making some more videos. I'd love to hear an interior video on acceleration and cruising. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yeah eventually I'll make some more vids when I can roll around with the windows down and actually enjoy being outside lol. This week it'll be in the teens most of the days/nights.. Check out the thread I have when the truck was on the dyno you can hear it some more.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?/topic/158246-Dyno-pull-results-and-Corsa-Sport-Start-up