2014+ Exhaust Systems & Mufflers

Very nice. My buddy used to drive up there to have his 2500HD dynoed and tuned by him. Long drive to Ohio from P.A. but his experience was worth it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Nice. Yeah Smokeys is a very good recommended shop across the board. There was about 4 mil worth of cars/trucks in the building while I was there haha. New C7 laying down 780hp to the wheels.. I got to sit in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, I just got my truck in and have been looking for what to put on it.

Looking at your sig, is your CC have the standard bed or short bed? This system is for the short bed CC's or 143.5" total length models.

• Like 1

Looks like they have the part number for the longer wheelbase set up, but no pics yet: http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shopexd.asp?zone=all&id=11347

They sure do! They are steadily adding it looks like. And I see a DUAL SAME SIDE exit!! I hope they offer this for the 143.5" models. I love that style the best!

The single side dual outlet is nice but there there is no resonator(s) so it may be loud. I like the resonator to keep the tone mellow. Some guys want it loud so they would prefer a system without a resonator.

• Like 1

I'm not a Borla fan at all..... Djones who is one of our members, has a sound clip of his truck with a Corsa cat back and it sounds really good. I have been debating getting the Corsa but I need to hear it in person, I wished he lived a little closer so I could go for a ride and see what the interior noise was like on the highway and under moderate acceleration. I hate to drop that kind of coin and not like it, I'm real picky when it comes to exhaust.

That's where I'm at too. I dont want to spend that kind of money and not really like it. Curious why you dont like Borla? Seems to be good stuff and have a nice sound. I've been scrounging youtube for videos and such...some are kind of lackluster. I was looking on summitracing.com and they have a bunch of systems, they must have 12 or so different Corsa systems just for the 2014 Silverado extended cab, short bed. I have no idea why there's so many systems or part numbers listed. Incase you havent heard it, here's a vid of Borla's system for the 2014 Silverado / GMC.

I kinda like the sound of that "S" type.

• Like 2

Go with a Corsa Sport. It's worth the extra coin I've said this many times. Also has ZERO* drone

Go with a Corsa Sport. It's worth the extra coin I've said this many times. Also has ZERO* drone

Ok... Ok... it sounds good at idle, now go get us a good in cab video/sound clip along with mounting that camera to the back bumper by the exhaust and doing some burnouts, launches, 70mph steady driving, part throttle in town acceleration... screw it... just come pick me up.