2014+ Lowering / Drop Kits

If I go any lower I can't drive it. Already damn near ride the upper inner fender if I have more than one other person in the truck. LOL

I'm at 4.5 in my rc right now my front end sits so low because I have small tires. You might want to get a smaller tire. Which will give you mkre room in the fender but also lower the truck.

My front valance hates me though but I'm ok with that

I'm at 4.5 in my rc right now my front end sits so low because I have small tires. You might want to get a smaller tire. Which will give you mkre room in the fender but also lower the truck.

My front valance hates me though but I'm ok with that

Yeah. These are 29 inch tires in the front right now. Still have the stock 31 on the back. Doing 24s all the way around so I'm gonna end up clearancing the inner fenders some. I just ordered a 2 piece drive shaft conversion yesterday because I'm rubbing on the cross member on large bumps and I still want to go down another inch in back.

Yeah. These are 29 inch tires in the front right now. Still have the stock 31 on the back. Doing 24s all the way around so I'm gonna end up clearancing the inner fenders some. I just ordered a 2 piece drive shaft conversion yesterday because I'm rubbing on the cross member on large bumps and I still want to go down another inch in back.

You either need to tub the front fenders of run a 25 series tire in maybe. Maybe squeeze a 30 series

I'm running 17s 28"tire front and 30 rear

• Like 1

Remember I told you about the tire getting pushed back into the fender well? Take a look at the inez k2 kits. They didn't even correct for that. That kit set at 4" is worse then your teuck set at 5. Ill pass on that inez kit. Most people don't look at things like that

I don't see that problem based on the pictures posted on the Inez Hotrods facebook page (see example picture below). I purchased their 3-5 kit (which I have not yet had installed). The main thing I liked about their system of replacing the control arms is that the alignment of the wheels stays true unlike using drop spindles.

20882393_166750353872579_856074399418406

I don't see that problem based on the pictures posted on the Inez Hotrods facebook page (see example picture below). I purchased their 3-5 kit (which I have not yet had installed). The main thing I liked about their system of replacing the control arms is that the alignment of the wheels stays true unlike using drop spindles.

20882393_166750353872579_856074399418406

When you lower using springs and or struts it changes the horizontal geonomtry. Look at the space between the front of the front wheel well and the rear of the front wheel well. It already started pushing it back

The upper arm is angled back some so as the suspension compresses, the wheel moves back. I think it makes for a better ride but it just looks like shit in my opinion

The upper arm is angled back some so as the suspension compresses, the wheel moves back. I think it makes for a better ride but it just looks like shit in my opinion

I'm limited on ways to lower a 4x4. There's no spindle that works on a 17 4x4 otherwise I would've done that with the djm arm

2015 Crew cab LT 4x4 with Mcgaughys 2/4 kit(34100). Just traded it for a 2wd so I could go as low as i want. This was my last pic, I'm gonna miss this one. Screenshot_2017-10-06-00-27-04-1.png

You could have gone just as low with the 4wd but I prefer 2wd anyway