In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

Heater controls changing

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Andrew18
      So I just got a 2018 Silverado 2500 and am wondering if anyone has experienced this in there’s.

when I turn my truck off and then open and shut the door to make the radio turn off I can still hear what I can only assume to be the fan in the radio stay on. If I lock the truck it turns the fan off for a second and then it comes back on. If I push the power button on the radio it shuts off but again comes on. Anyone have any thoughts or does this happen in anyone else’s 2014-2019? It didn’t happen in my 2016 that had the same infotainment center that is the reason for my concern. 
    • By Chad_has_an_04_Sierra
      Other than my thermostat being stuck open..
      Causes?
    • By Abdulla Muhsen
      Dear All,
      I've changed the original belt driven radiator cooling fan in my GMC Sierra 2004 to an electrical driven type and want to know what is the best alternator to install to overcome the amp loss without adding/modifying alt. bracket/holder or wiring connections please?

Regards,
    • By railguy777
      My truck came with a block heater. It was -20 last night here in Ottawa and no more than -15 today so I thought I would plug in the block heater and see how it worked.
      I plugged in the heater cord that came with the truck and checked the voltage =120 v. Was curious about how much draw there is but my amp probe  showed zero amps
      when plugged in.  It appears there is no load  Just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if there is something I need to do under the hood to connect the heater .
    • By lwsvlldawg
      Looking for some info on my 2004 Chevy truck. I got a clicking noise in my dash and yesterday my heater stopped blowing hot air no both sides.  I found the actuator below the ash tray and removed it and opened the door but still nothing but cold air...Any suggestions ?