Center console swap?

http://www.gmpartsdirect.co/

I have a 2016 It fit perfect, I ordered the wrong bracket, bottom instead of front, but with no front bracket it is solid and absolutely no shake. They wanted $190 or so for shipping, but I googled it and found code for free shipping. I also ordered a cable that was wrong, so I wasted about $30 there. I have not finished the wiring but have a 110 and a lighter socket working, all I need is one really for charging phone.

Console Assembly

Part # 23466980

Item Side Trim

Part # 22817347

Item Side Trim

Part # 23467516

Item Upper Trim Panel

Part # 23467113

Wrong Parts.

Item Cable

Part # 19303284

Item Mount Bracket

Part # 23467730

I have a 2016 as well mine is the double cab. Do you have the double cab as well? And can you upload a few pics?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I have a 2016 as well mine is the double cab. Do you have the double cab as well? And can you upload a few pics?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes mine is double cab, I will try to remember to post a couple of pics after work. It looks like it came from the factory with it, I love it!

I have 2017 Chevy 1500 LT Crew Cab. Below are the parts I ordered. Do I need to also order the upper trim kit? I've only seen everyone post four part numbers so I'm a little unclear if the upper trim comes with it or i need to order it.

22776807 22817347 23467516 84131371

The one in question:

Thanks for any help.

Edited by lbsman

I have 2017 Chevy 1500 LT Crew Cab. Below are the parts I ordered. Do I need to also order the upper trim kit? I've only seen everyone post four part numbers so I'm a little unclear if the upper trim comes with it or i need to order it.

22776807 22817347 23467516 84131371

The one in question:

Thanks for any help.

is this a Z71 truck?

Fyi all i ordered the usb cable to remove the glove box usb to feed the console. Delco pn 19303284 from rock auto. First they sent me the wrong one with a brown and black end (proper pn on bag and cable). I returned it and explained i needed the one shown in the picture green and grey. They sent me the proper one but has the same PN as the wrong one...... so the diff cables share the same number. Send yours back for a exchange.

what a great thread. ive read just about all of it i think! lol....anyways, i just got a 2017 LT and am gonna do this swap. i think im clear on the console, trim, cupholder, and bracket #'s. ....anyone do one on a 2017 yet? just curious if anything has changed at all i currently have a black leather jump with white stitching seat to take out and maybe sell if anyone here is interested.....thanks !

Edited by gotspeed24

It's a long shot but if anyone needed the jump seat console for your center console I'd be more then happy to swap you. I have the jet black interior and the center seat has leather. Here is what I have. No scratches or anything. Never been sat ina1e439b9871cae77ddf709c56f5b8d4d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can order this front piece with 3 openings for the console & do away with that extra non working USB ports. It looks & fits perfect. You will need to remove plastic from the plug & cut a small notch for it to fit in as marked in red. Makes for a cleaner looking console with all working correctly.

20160504_143502_resized_1.jpg

20160504_164156_resized_2.jpg

20160504_162042_resized_3.jpg

i like this option! my truck has the 110 up front, so im thinkin this will eliminate a lot of extra wiring, spilicing seeing no usb's up front now

questions tho..

1) will the current harness in my truck plug and play with the USB's under the cover of the new center console? my thoughts are utilize the USB's under the cover, and use the panel like shown above to have just 2-12v and 1-110 (no usbs's up front)

thanks for this awesome thread.....ive read all 70 pages and am feeling pretty confident with the part numbers and install...

Edited by gotspeed24

I just scored a new complete black console for my 2016 regular cab and it has the lid with wireless phone charger that I won't need. I don't know how or if it is possible to hook up but if someone can use it I will swap for a standard black lid in perfect shape if you are willing to pay shipping both ways (I think it will fit in a usps flat rate box or can be picked up if you are near Monterey Ca)

Edited by Marv88
  • Like 1

Got this today. Excited to tackle and get it put in.

5b7d0a673ce4ff903e99f7f27c3ff821.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I saw that a couple people were asking where to get the console at a good price. I went through Rydell Chevrolet (parts.rydellchev.com). I paid $625 shipped to my door ( I am in FL and they are in ND). No issues, item was packed well, and they were easy to get ahold of through the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro