Center console swap?

If you dont mind used you can also try online parts locators such as the one below or places that retrofit emergency vehicles. (mine is a takeoff from a brand new truck)

http://www.automotix.net/usedautoparts/2016-chevrolet-silverado_1500-console-inventory.html?campaign=salvageyard.net

Those look to be all roof consoles not floor consoles. Or maybe I'm reading the descriptions wrong? I'd be willing to make a drive to one of those areas for a floor console at that price!!

Those look to be all roof consoles not floor consoles. Or maybe I'm reading the descriptions wrong? I'd be willing to make a drive to one of those areas for a floor console at that price!!

I thought the same thing however if you go to the menu there is a separate category for "roof console". Also note that the color is listed as black on many of those and as far as I know the roof consoles do not come in black.

• Like 1

Looks like it didnt link directly to the option I had selected but if you click "select option" you'll find floor consoles

$346 Shipped is a steal for a complete console!

I have to agree! I was planning to buy a black leather jump seat with the lower storage compartment to replace my standard gray one but for just a few dollars more I was able to get this!

Hi there quick question, going to attempt this swap Saturday. For the double cab, do you need to remove any seats or can you muscle the jump seat out and place new center in. (Any tips would be appreciated?

i was wondering the same thing....anyone sucessfully do the swap in a double cab without removing the passenger seat?

$346 Shipped is a steal for a complete console!

Nobody hit the $300.00 buy it now and as of this posting the bid has gone up to $510.00 plus shipping! :crazy:

i was wondering the same thing....anyone sucessfully do the swap in a double cab without removing the passenger seat?

You need to lossen the 2 rear bolts on the passenger seat to wedge it up to be able to disconnect the connector for the center console, but the passenger seat does not have to be removed, and the jump seat can be removed with the driver and peassenger seats intact.

You need to lossen the 2 rear bolts on the passenger seat to wedge it up to be able to disconnect the connector for the center console, but the passenger seat does not have to be removed, and the jump seat can be removed with the driver and peassenger seats intact.

thanks!

Nobody hit the $300.00 buy it now and as of this posting the bid has gone up to $510.00 plus shipping! :crazy:

thats crazy!

I have to agree! I was planning to buy a black leather jump seat with the lower storage compartment to replace my standard gray one but for just a few dollars more I was able to get this!

marv, did you end up getting one?

im doing a center console swap today and will have available a black leather jump seat w/white stitching if anyone is interested...truck has less than 1000 miles....brandy new :)

I have a new z71 with the 40/20/40 leather. I miss the console I had in my last truck, but I'm not ready to install the console in the Z71.

Does GM make any sort of storage caddie that goes on the floor in front of the seats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a new z71 with the 40/20/40 leather. I miss the console I had in my last truck, but I'm not ready to install the console in the Z71.

Does GM make any sort of storage caddie that goes on the floor in front of the seats?

ive looked around, but couldnt find anything that i thought would look ok in the truck.,.....there are a couple options that i found but look horrible IMO....i sucked it uo and bought the center console and plan on installing today

ive looked around, but couldnt find anything that i thought would look ok in the truck.,.....there are a couple options that i found but look horrible IMO....i sucked it uo and bought the center console and plan on installing today

That's awesome. Post before and after pics! Let us know how the installation went!