What have you done to your K2 today?

11 hours ago, STRMTRPR said:

Used $18 CDN Amazon TPMS tool to teach the new pressure sensors in my winter rims. Worked great!

Screenshot_20181019-201924_Amazon Shopping.jpg

that would come in handy. I have to remember to ask the dealer to do mine, as one front and rear are mixed on the display. 

13 hours ago, 18Midnight said:

Installed custom made Z71 red and black MGP brake caliper covers today.  Gives my 2018 midnight a nice pop of color to tie the tail lights and badge all together with the extra red.

0_20181019_184419-EFFECTS-1008x756.jpg

20181019_183845-756x1008.jpg

20181019_184535-756x1008.jpg

Attach64870_20181019_193447-1008x1344.jpg

20181019_184243-1008x756.jpg

20181019_183837-1008x756.jpg

Those are pretty slick.  By "custom made" did you make them yourself or get them somewhere?  If you got them I'd be interested in some additional info please.

Put on Husky mud guards. Rear fitment is spot on. Front fitment is off just a tad, but worked out. No drilling. No taking off tires. Although I had to jack up the rear end at the hitch so my ratchet would clear the tire. All in all, not bad and I’m happy with how they look.

7370941e4cccb75b50c2885343d4ecd4.jpg

e96b635c47814c9c2c6c38a957b2c44d.jpg

cd409a9130d3d84e05dc8bbaf336458f.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, colonel00 said:

Those are pretty slick.  By "custom made" did you make them yourself or get them somewhere?  If you got them I'd be interested in some additional info please.

What TXGREEK said

https://www.calipercovers.com/design-your-own-custom-caliper-covers-any-color-any-logo

You put in your model info then you pick your colors and designs and you can even upload your own image or use custom text.  Front and backs can also be different.

14 minutes ago, Enough said:

Completed center console mod in my RCSB W/T  Console3.thumb.JPG.da4decea11d5c080c31e8db1e1bff44b.JPGthanks to Phil Gamboa ! 

See the Center Console Plug and Play harness thread.

Where’d you get it?  I don’t like the one that came in my ‘18, and plan on swapping it out for a ‘14-‘16.

What don't you like about the 2018 Console ?  Upper trim pieces are available in different trim colors if you want to change the look.

I got mine locally off of Craigslist so had no choice of options. It has the fixed cup holder and I'll be exploring options to change it to the movable one soon.

No matter what for me it beats the heck out of the center jump seat !

17 minutes ago, Enough said:

What don't you like about the 2018 Console ?  Upper trim pieces are available in different trim colors if you want to change the look.

I got mine locally off of Craigslist so had no choice of options. It has the fixed cup holder and I'll be exploring options to change it to the movable one soon.

No matter what for me it beats the heck out of the center jump seat !

The fixed cup holder.  In my ‘15, I was able to move the cup holder, so I could put my CB and scanner in the deep hole under it, the aft position.  

Score a free zero turn today, got it running in about 10 minutes. Also borrowed a rental aerator from work. Nice working for a company that also does small engine repair. Truck didn't even know that stuff was on the trailer. Love how the turn downshifts earlier than normal when in tow/haul, sounds awesome with the borla exhaust.2a73118c998a85ae27a914f15c2e200c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

The fixed cup holder.  In my ‘15, I was able to move the cup holder, so I could put my CB and scanner in the deep hole under it, the aft position.  

Understand that. It's a huge wasted space on the later trucks. Upper trim is easy to replace with on eff off Ebay for about 90 bucks. Add the moveable cupholder form the source of your choice and be done with it.  That's what I'll be doing soon.

Went to my in laws to aerator their yard. Went in to talk to them and came outside to find a tree had fallen across the road. We had very strong winds here in central IL today. So I got the tow strap out and pulled it out of the road. By the time the county road guy showed up, we had the tree pushed of to the side of the road. 919a49f8d51e294003b0c09da749f451.jpg

• Like 2

Went to my in laws to aerator their yard. Went in to talk to them and came outside to find a tree had fallen across the road. We had very strong winds here in central IL today. So I got the tow strap out and pulled it out of the road. By the time the county road guy showed up, we had the tree pushed of to the side of the road. 919a49f8d51e294003b0c09da749f451.jpg

Yes, it was extremely windy in IL today. When I saw the preview of your reply it left me wondering if a tree fell on your truck. Glad that wasn’t the case!