What have you done to your K2 today?

3 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

No I didn’t just used goo gone and that plastic trim tool

? goo gone? everything I have ever touched with that stuff ruined it instantly, i'm surprised, looks good though I don't see any residue or mark left over.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doubeleive said:

? goo gone? everything I have ever touched with that stuff ruined it instantly, i'm surprised, looks good though I don't see any residue or mark left over.

Lol yeah goo gone but I sprayed it with soap and water after I did that just to make sure it doesn’t ruin my paint. You can’t even tell it was their, I’ll try to take some better photos after I wash it and a picture of the 3$ bottle I used make sure it’s the same.

Bottom is with the screen, yes. As far as I can tell it doesn’t effect the visual of the screen. It does “look” nicer. Easier to clean. Was $10 for 2 screens off of Amazon and I had some gift cards.

One of the first things I did with my truck.  CovetedStyle........Other than "maybe" dropping the brightness by a super small smidge, it does nothing other than protect it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, CovetedStyle said:

This is SO rad! I’ve never seen anything like it. Such a slick idea.

Thanks man ive been getting the truck ready for my camping trip in moab early next month

• Like 2