What have you done to your K2 today?

9 minutes ago, kwOH said:

Are you the same guy from tyf? Lol

i started shopping around for trucks looking at 14's and said F'it if I can afford a 14 then I can swing a 18 haha now i'm knee deep in payments again but it's ok I'll have it paid off in about 2 1/2 years

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kwOH said:

Im everywhere there are gm vehicles lol, nice truck btw, I remember you saying you were going to get one.

almost went with a 19 but just couldn't find a standard bed at the right price, when i was shopping dealer near me put 84 2019's on sale every single one was a short bed ?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, doubeleive said:

ya, I see that it does so I assume there is a place to plug it in then? that's what I meant 

Yes, to the left headlight assembly/harness, easiest one to access.  Little bit of a pain to disconnect, but possible.  One step of caution, be very careful when you insert the emblem wires into the connector, it is a royal PITA to undo and put them in the correct positions.

Edited by Ravenkeeper
  • Like 1

Hey guys and girls, if you have a lower trim truck with no steering wheel controls and want to add them or if your looking to upgrade your instrument cluster to a higher trim like Denali and need to rewire some stuff then I have the videos for you. Chek them out!! Part 3 with the Denali cluster will be uploaded shortly.

Part 1

Part 2
38eac81c067d7a61279fbf9e62667db9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

Hey guys and girls, if you have a lower trim truck with no steering wheel controls and want to add them or if your looking to upgrade your instrument cluster to a higher trim like Denali and need to rewire some stuff then I have the videos for you. Chek them out!! Part 3 with the Denali cluster will be uploaded shortly.

Part 1
[/url]

Part 2
38eac81c067d7a61279fbf9e62667db9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Pm sent.

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk