What have you done to your K2 today?

48 minutes ago, 2016DenaliGuy said:

Thanks.

If I put the truck in tow/haul mode it swaps out the battery/charging gauge for the trans temp gage on the screen in the dash.

I got the harness replaced today that had the sensor in it.  Temps were reading 150ish on the way home.  Definitely higher than it was before.  My friend is the tech at the dealer I took it too.  He confirmed the old sensor was done.

Awesome, always a nice peace of mind when the truck is running normally.

I always forget how much information, and just plain cool the Denali dash is compared to the others.

Guess I should know, have the same dash in our 16 Tahoe with the HUD package, just never drive it.

• Like 1

I saw 136 the other day with temps in the low 30's, and have seen it creep past 180 - 190 in the heat of the summer, probably has gone just past 200.
Do you have a trans temp gauge in the Denali, or do you have to scroll through the DIC like the Silverado's to see the temp?
I can echo Jim's reported temps. 180-195 when it's hot out (90F). That's normal. If you're dragging a trailer you might see 200-205.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

I can echo Jim's reported temps. 180-195 when it's hot out (90F). That's normal. If you're dragging a trailer you might see 200-205.

mine will hit 220 easy just driving around, but I have heavy foot, i did the thermostat delete and it will still hit 200+

IN9mJu0.jpg

I installed a billet tailgate handle today. 

In the past I used to hate chrome & even dechromed the window trim on my 96 Impala SS, but I’ve actually added a little bling to this truck with this & the center console lid handle. 

That looks clean.  Can you get us a shot of it with the screen on and displaying something?  
I was the one who initially installed it that he had mentioned before, but heres a shot I just took of it illuminated. It has no effect on resolution even if you lean in and look close.

The added bonus is that the glass feeling on the fingers makes the truck feel more premium. Like your phones display, so it feels more natural than the plastic that has a slight give to it when pressed.839496a5005d6bb61ca0ba8d91e48fd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

Lol you must be really sending it.

ya i'm waiting on the B&M deep trans pan the things are are always on backorder for 3 months, I already have the trucool 40k sitting here just need to get it installed being lazy so I probably wont get it done till spring, shutters are turned off in a tune but it still gets pretty warm

14 hours ago, AdioSS said:

IN9mJu0.jpg

I installed a billet tailgate handle today. 

In the past I used to hate chrome & even dechromed the window trim on my 96 Impala SS, but I’ve actually added a little bling to this truck with this & the center console lid handle. 

I like that.  Where'd you pick that up from?

• Like 1

I was the one who initially installed it that he had mentioned before, but heres a shot I just took of it illuminated. It has no effect on resolution even if you lean in and look close.

The added bonus is that the glass feeling on the fingers makes the truck feel more premium. Like your phones display, so it feels more natural than the plastic that has a slight give to it when pressed.839496a5005d6bb61ca0ba8d91e48fd4.jpg

Thanks for reposting. I don’t drive my truck every day.

Thanks for reposting. I don’t drive my truck every day.
For sure man no worries, I was at lunch at the time and sitting in it. Seemed crazy not to.

Also, to who reads this, interested in the mod, the lines you see in said photo is just what you see from a digital camera. You wont see this with your own eyes with the screen protector installed

Installed maybe 1/4 of the cupholderhero stuff. There are so many pieces. So many cubbies in the k2 ?

don’t pay attention to the crack in the arm rest :(

1B468D40-74C5-44F9-8EAF-54068637C7BF.jpeg

Look's Good - where did you get it ??? Thanks

14 minutes ago, mitchely03 said:

Installed maybe 1/4 of the cupholderhero stuff. There are so many pieces. So many cubbies in the k2 ?

don’t pay attention to the crack in the arm rest :(

1B468D40-74C5-44F9-8EAF-54068637C7BF.jpeg

dorman makes replacement arm rest's, cheaper than a new one, i put one in my 2012 3 years ago and it's holding up nicely.

1 hour ago, slj2008 said:

Look's Good - where did you get it ??? Thanks

here!

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=cupholderhero+2015+silverado&ref=nb_sb_nosshttps://www.amazon.com/s?k=cupholderhero+2015+silverado&ref=nb_sb_noss

my config was 2015 silverado, crew cab bench seat up front

• Like 1