What have you done to your K2 today?

After two years of the vinyl sitting in the glovebox I finally matched the back emblem with the front c85c19ef5da7393ae4f100d4d1ebaac1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it’s about time! Looks good [emoji1303]

Sent from Above
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, DirtyAndy said:

Keep us posted on what LED bulbs you put in your front signals. I’m looking to do the same thing. Dunno what a “wams” programmer is though...

I guess it calls for a 7440. I have a couple monster size t20's sitting in my tool box i'll have to see if they fit

I guess it calls for a 7440. I have a couple monster size t20's sitting in my tool box i'll have to see if they fit

Found these after a quick search. Canbus and all.

LivTee 7440 W21W WY21W LED Turn Signal Light Blinker Bulbs - Error Free Canbus - Anti Hyper Flash, Amber Yellow https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MC47NST/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_2pqjEbDKP9FAQ

5 hours ago, DirtyAndy said:

Keep us posted on what LED bulbs you put in your front signals. I’m looking to do the same thing. Dunno what a “wams” programmer is though...

this is awesome and I’d love to try it out myself. Just being able to program the BCM and be able to roll down my windows with the key fob would be awesome, but all the other features it has is great!

this is awesome and I’d love to try it out myself. Just being able to program the BCM and be able to roll down my windows with the key fob would be awesome, but all the other features it has is great!

I can do that with my 18 Silverado. It’s in the menu somewhere. Hit unlock once and then hit and hold unlock again.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

He was commenting on mine, 84129741.  You can find them cheaper on Amazon ($275), than the stealerships ($325). 

thanks! found one on ebay for $239, is there a oem plug in the grill somewhere or do I need to patch it in?

• Like 1