What have you done to your K2 today?

I like the Z71. I been thinking about how to do that myself. How did you attach it? Got a better picture?
Thank you. It is just with the standard double sided tape that comes on the emblems. Fit perfectly between the grille bars and seems pretty secure with were the tape is contacting the grille.
75291faba0dfc75ea417a4736a43b3ea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Fix29 said:

Thank you. It is just with the standard double sided tape that comes on the emblems. Fit perfectly between the grille bars and seems pretty secure with were the tape is contacting the grille.
75291faba0dfc75ea417a4736a43b3ea.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Awesome! Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Did the wireless charging mod to the indentation in the armrest. 

Just hope I remember the phone is sitting there before going into the console lol

Very simple mod and works great. 

• Like 1

I have my new heated steering wheel, I have  a part number of 23381964 for the new clock spring. I have a 2017 LTZ, does that part number seem correct? If not, what one do I need? My truck did not come stock with a heated steering wheel, I am doing the mod.

Edited by 6.2Midnight

On 12/28/2019 at 9:38 PM, doubeleive said:

not quite sure of the exact model it was installed by the previous owner, would there be a part number on it somewhere?

I don't believe so. The Competitor muffler is pretty short. Maybe 8-10" long. I would imagine the Progressive muffler is a bit larger. It's either really loud and aggressive(competitor) on the gas or it's fairly loud and not as aggressive sounding(progressive).

15 hours ago, HeySkippyDog said:

New Lund tri-fold tonneau. We'll see how it holds up.f324d2ea7885735227f758b80df1506d.jpg

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

I have had the same Lund Genesis Elite tri-fold for about 5 years.  Bought it for my 09 Sierra and then moved it to my 17 Silverado and have had 0 issues with mine; absolutely love it..

Well I have been creeping on here long enough..... 

2017 CC SB Silverado LT 2WD.

Bought the truck back in July of 17.  

Mods:

20inch black and chrome replica wheels

Diode upgrade to BCM so that fogs come on anytime the parking lamps are on (can't remember the pins right off)

$200 6 inch running boards from Amazon

Removed rear lift blocks

Removed front lower valance

Replaced cargo and reverse bulbs with LED

Plasti-dipped all chrome badges to black

Lund Genesis Elite 95892 tonneau transferred from 09 Sierra. (Had to add some weather stripping to the front edge to get it sealed on the 17)

Carbon fiber vinyl applied to exterior bow ties

Truck 2019.jpg

• Like 3

Mods:
Diode upgrade to BCM so that fogs come on anytime the parking lamps are on (can't remember the pins right off)
Removed rear lift blocks
Lund Genesis Elite 95892 tonneau transferred from 09 Sierra. (Had to add some weather stripping to the front edge to get it sealed on the 17)
1714685034_Truck2019.thumb.jpg.a137637a3af1558285bf2caa1f373fa7.jpg
I've been looking to see someone on here with the tahoe black chrome insert wheels. Looks fantastic man! Theyd be killer on a black LTZ with the chrome pack too. Much better than the all chrome 20s they come with factory.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, cbrsilv15 said:

Hauled a bunch of drywall today. Ceilings suck....072433C3-65DE-4C5A-9D10-3EF319EC9034.thumb.jpeg.2edb90eb884b9a71c308162d27ca7d0b.jpeg

F05ED482-8D8F-4CE7-AB0D-CD3F3195B94D.jpeg

One of these days soon, I'll be doing something similar, redoing our laundry room, bottom 4' of one wall and the opposite side of the wall (in the hallway) are water wicked from a flood from an overflowing sink.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, XtremeSPL said:

Mods:

Removed rear lift blocks

Truck 2019.jpg

Are your tires stock size, and your only suspension mod the rear block removal? If so, could you post a straight on side view pic? I'm thinking about taking the block out of my 2016 Sierra. Even though I have 18's, the overall size is basically the same.