What have you done to your K2 today?

Nice truck!  The Ford behind you looks great too!

Thanks! Yes, my neighbor is a landscaper and he parks 3 trucks on the street [emoji51]

That F250 4x4 of his is a nice old truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, Manilla Gorilla said:

Where did you get your bow tie? I’m still looking

ebay, this guy keeps listing them one after the other as a bid or buy it now, if you are patient and wait until the last few seconds to bid you can get it cheaper but i just did the buy it now

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133318841028?ViewItem=&vxp=mtr&item=133318841028

My truck now has front and back upgrade sway bars. Front is a 38mm solid steel bar with poly bushings and upgraded links.  Rear is an ADD ON 30mm rear bar as these trucks do not come with rear sway bars. No drilling, cutting or anything required. Simple bolt on. Looks like it in the photo, but it clears a full size 33" spare. Dramatically helped the truck is everyday driving. I dont feel like im going to fall out of my seat when taking a corner at 30mph, or even a simple u-turn.

My truck is lifted in the front with a 3" lift spindle and a RC under strut spacer  (soon to change once I get new shocks)

11.jpg

15.jpg

Edited by mitchely03

It’s going to be 76 in Colorado today with a couple inches of snow tomorrow. What else would I do?! I gave Katie a bath and a quick spray and wipe of Hybrid wax.

736e1966c1e98dde2779526112813fcb.jpg

Well I washed my truck last week and we got light snow the next day. Boy colorado sure is fun

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

On 2/2/2020 at 1:29 AM, TXGREEK said:

Just replaced my original G2 Diff Cover that I stripped the fill bolt with a whole new G2 Diff Cover

Out with the old and stripped

dc93deebfbfb8fef8ab076e1e9306e65.jpg

In with the new Diff Cover

ea5b83dfca1cc39d90a217324ce8413f.jpg450db2eee9047f3638da7f6f9db05596.jpg

Refilled with Amsoil 75W90 emoji6.png

Sent from Above

TXGREEK, was it a pretty straight forward swap from the OEM cover to the G2 cover? Looking to go that route to make fluid changes easier.

23 hours ago, doubeleive said:

got the bowtie installed, I likeee

BOWT.jpg

BOWT1.jpg

Looks great!!  Looking at tearing my grill off tomorrow or Wednesday morning to reroute my harness and resecure  the harness to the grill, instead of where I have it on the truck frame.

11 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Looks great!!  Looking at tearing my grill off tomorrow or Wednesday morning to reroute my harness and resecure  the harness to the grill, instead of where I have it on the truck frame.

I drilled a small hole on the back of the grill to ziptie the harness in place then used the supplied little clip and secured it over a little farther then fed the rest up by the drivers side battery tray area and ziptied a loop there so if I need to pull the grill I can just cut the ziptie and give it some slack. this way it wont be flopping around in the wind or getting stuck in the shutters, out of sight out of mind.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, doubeleive said:

question, do the LTZ's have a whip antenna? or is it in the glass or somewhere else

They have an antenna on the right fender.  I "deleted" mine.  You can kind of see @doubeleive's along the outside edge of his right hand mirror.

Day after purchase, can barely see my AM/FM Antenna:

large.AC48CE23-81EC-4832-B78C-18881A20FE2D.jpeg.3714e5004dfcf93782249136211d0d40.thumb.jpeg.3c3bf480a47db8db559b1a2f0c193d09.jpeg

When I installed my Illuminated Bow Tie:

IMG_0744.thumb.JPG.bc9cabbb3df748bd4eff1d24cbf0a88a.JPG

Edited by Ravenkeeper
  • Like 1

On 2/2/2020 at 1:29 AM, TXGREEK said:

Just replaced my original G2 Diff Cover that I stripped the fill bolt with a whole new G2 Diff Cover

Out with the old and stripped

dc93deebfbfb8fef8ab076e1e9306e65.jpg

In with the new Diff Cover

ea5b83dfca1cc39d90a217324ce8413f.jpg450db2eee9047f3638da7f6f9db05596.jpg

Refilled with Amsoil 75W90 emoji6.png

Sent from Above

Why didn't you just fix the old cover?  Easy fix to me.