What have you done to your K2 today?

8 hours ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Just did my frontend 2014 Silverado to the 2016-18 Silverado LTZ frontend came out badass!!!! Thanks to @Viktorrocks15 for the installation 

07355237-B950-4CF7-AF16-452E6712769B.jpeg

A2B48BFA-D36F-41C7-8EF4-664831396DFE.jpeg

EFFB17CD-0699-4636-B4C4-9F9EBC546817.jpeg

CD9E156E-1225-4182-8CED-0C2F1820BB00.jpeg

95DDA316-52B7-478E-A696-F6A3E273D73C.jpeg

8EDB73CF-3EC2-4AD2-B27D-0B4865E09ED5.jpeg

9C90E415-6267-4E6D-AE07-5F1DB75F2777.jpeg

8251D4F8-5A33-4358-BF74-D719AA8B6CE5.jpeg

Looks great!

You are going to have to change your registration to a 2014-18 Chevy Silverado. Wonder what year they will charge you for when you get new tabs?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Thanks, yeah I’m glad for this forums alot of good info on here and people that know what their doing that have done this before. Can’t wait for my interior next 

Yeah for sure! This forum has been great. Can't wait to see the interior. I still want to do a few things myself. LTZ headlights, Front bumper with fog lights (purchased) just need to install.. I would like to do the LTZ taillights but don't think I can justify that purchase to the wife... ?‍♂️

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Troyce said:

Yeah for sure! This forum has been great. Can't wait to see the interior. I still want to do a few things myself. LTZ headlights, Front bumper with fog lights (purchased) just need to install.. I would like to do the LTZ taillights but don't think I can justify that purchase to the wife... ?‍♂️

lol the wife don’t need to know the full price ? just get her a rough estimate ? 

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

lol the wife don’t need to know the full price ? just get her a rough estimate ? 

That's what I've been doing.. Lol! ? Think I might have to chill for a bit or my card will get cut up or even worse me! ?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Frankielozano214 said:

Tell her you won employee of the year at the chop shop.

Your prize was all the parts you could put in the bed of your truck in 5 minutes.....

Sounds believable to me?!?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

http://

Did the Auxito 7440 turn signal bulb. Passenger side is LED. The driver side is still OEM. Gonna wait til dark to take another video to see the difference in brightness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these the ones that don’t need resistors?
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, kwOH said:

Are these the ones that don’t need resistors?

yes, they have them built in like a diode or something, mine are stilling working a week in now so far so good, I might order a couple extra set's to keep on hand because as luck would have it the dam things will work fine for a year and then one will die and then you find out you can't get the same ones anymore so you have to start over.....

• Like 1

yes, they have them built in like a diode or something, mine are stilling working a week in now so far so good, I might order a couple extra set's to keep on hand because as luck would have it the dam things will work fine for a year and then one will die and then you find out you can't get the same ones anymore so you have to start over.....

I think this is supposed to be the newest version, Im going to try these and see what happens [emoji2369]
  • Like 1

I ordered a different set from the same company for my yukon front blinker/running light since the wiring on it is weird also making it difficult to put in resistors, they make a different bulb that can run as a marker light and blinker, I am a bit concerned it might get hot and melt the housing so I am going to run one on a bench power supply for a while and see how hot it gets before I try and install it.

• Like 1

I ordered a different set from the same company for my yukon front blinker/running light since the wiring on it is weird also making it difficult to put in resistors, they make a different bulb that can run as a marker light and blinker, I am a bit concerned it might get hot and melt the housing so I am going to run one on a bench power supply for a while and see how hot it gets before I try and install it.

I forgot to out the link in the last post...

AUXITO 7440 7443 LED Turn Signal Light Bulbs, Error Free Canbus Ready, High Power W21W LED Bulbs Blinker Light, 25W Per Bulb, Amber Yellow, Pack of 2 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081GQQH19/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_zY1qEbW2ZSCGK