What have you done to your K2 today?

7 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

How bright are they compare to stock?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I had to guess I would say they are probably 50% brighter at least, they will hurt your eyes if you stare at them

Edited by doubeleive
  • Like 1

How’d that work out for ya? Lol
Man the Chiefs had the most non productive start and the 9ers were gettin it. So much they took that team pic on the field lol. Then they gave up er sumthin... My wife was all " You gonna come to the winning team next year?" SMH sad...[emoji848][emoji45][emoji18][emoji19]

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

received the new resistors from Morimoto, they work! no hyper flash, for $475 i'm not ecstatic with the lights but there different, plenty bright in daylight so I'm happy I see some of the other aftermarket brands have a high failure rate these have a 10yr warranty, hopefully they hold up.

mori6.jpg

mori5.jpg

mori7.jpg

mori3.jpg

• Like 6

Hopefully you don't have any long steep hills in your area, I could see someone getting really pissed off following you with those monsters shining in their eyes, but yes they do look cool.

2014, 5.3, 4x4, work truck

1 hour ago, Mozzer said:

Hopefully you don't have any long steep hills in your area, I could see someone getting really pissed off following you with those monsters shining in their eyes, but yes they do look cool.

2014, 5.3, 4x4, work truck

well unless they drive 100mph like me then i'm normally just passing everyone ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I dropped a 2x4 I had in the garage into the rear bed slot that so happened to be a darn close enough good fit.

I took all the stuff I had under the back seat, and put it into an old recycling bin I had from my previous address.

In it went:
Spare tire tools
Hydraulic bottle jack
Jumper cables
Chain and shackles
Snatch strap
Ratchet straps - the big 2.5" wide ones.
Paracord
Wheel chocks

The bin is strapped to the 2x4 and looks absolutely redneck as hell. No, I'm not taking a picture. It all hides under the tonneau, so I don't care how it looks as long as it holds my stuff.

Sent from my SM-J810F using Tapatalk

• Like 3

We had some snow in Georgia today and the Amazon driver got stuck in the neighborhood. I pulled him out.

60257ce82619af41f059b01f3d43d63b.jpg6f39798ec60e851588a618327032f41e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's an adorable little snow storm you got there [emoji6]d8de0a120b3f5dca8aa2bd27a8715856.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 3