What have you done to your K2 today?

Looks great, nice work! I vaguely remember the Z71 gauge being some sort of OBDII monitor , whats the other one for?

Also- any info on the pedals?

Not sure what I want to do with the other gauge.

As for the pedals. Last one open box here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Open-Box-Putco-932180-Pedal-Pad-/222278580353?hash=item33c0d5f881:g:WksAAOSwmLlX~TYL&vxp=mtr

Or brand new here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Textured-Aluminum-Replacement-Pedals-for-2007-2016-Chevy-Silverado-by-PUTCO-/152272654517?hash=item23742850b5:g:7IgAAOSwNRdX9t4V&vxp=mtr

• Like 1

I had my flapper valve on the exhaust removed and that sucker in pretty darn loud in the cab. So much so I'm probably going to have it welded back on tomorrow. I wouldn't think it'd be that loud with a 22" Magnaflow but it is........ I'm sure slot of you are thinking " no way" but it is too loud for me in the cab. Sounds great outside. Am I getting too old? Haha !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I decided To tighten my U-BOLTS. They were super loose. Think the min I turned was half a turn the most was just about 3 full turns! My rearend doesnt make that weird clunky/squeaky sound anymore.

Yes I used a torque wrench. Lol

Today I decided To tighten my U-BOLTS. They were super loose. Think the min I turned was half a turn the most was just about 3 full turns! My rearend doesnt make that weird clunky/squeaky sound anymore.

Yes I used a torque wrench. Lol

Yeah unfortunately more than a few guys have had to do the same thing. Glad you got it taken care of tho and you used that German torque wrench to make sure everything's "gutentite" LOL

• Like 2

Yeah unfortunately more than a few guys have had to do the same thing. Glad you got it taken care of tho and you used that German torque wrench to make sure everything's "gutentite" LOL

I'll have to check this on mine. Mine didn't squeak before my new rear leaf springs. Now it squeaks a little.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Installed some Roadwire leather ad4d82d4284d86609507003d0fb1419f.jpg

Nice man, looks good. How's the quality? And if you don't mind me asking how much was it? And did you install it yourself?

• Like 2

Nice man, looks good. How's the quality? And if you don't mind me asking how much was it? And did you install it yourself?

I think it was $800 or $850 I have had it in for about 4 months, just got around to posting it. I did install it myself and it sucked. So far i love it. I had katzkin in my last truck which was good and was way easier to install. Basically the roadwire leather is a lot tighter than the katzkin I had in my 2007 sierra and my hands hurt for days after installing it. The right tools would have probably helped!

• Like 1