What have you done to your K2 today?

i would take that brow off and have them do a complete tint on the windows it would look so much better 35 or 50%

the front window i am talking about

I actually agree with you, I think it would look better. One concern I have/had is how dark it would be in the cab at night. It's pretty dark as it is now.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bought my 2014 brand new for 50% off OTD with hail damage. Just getting around to fixing it now. Then selling to pay down my student loans.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dang man. That's a lot of time and money just to sell it

- Mike

IG: @BlackPearl_Edition

How are you liking the Duramax compared to the 1500? Power? Ride?

Did you have the 5.3L or 6.2L before?

I love my truck but the next one will be a Duramax!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is no comparison between the two trucks. I had a 2004 duramax before that was tuned and lifted 8 inches on 37's and went to the 2015 1500 LTZ 5.3. Never should have made that switch. The 1500 transmission was horrible and gas mileage sucked. I would pull my 22' pontoon boat with it and would get about 6 to 8 miles to the gallon. Traded it in within 10 months of owning it and got the new 2016 Duramax. Ride was a litle stiffer of course but the power of the diesel and backed with the allison transmission is a no brainer in my opinion. Yeah the oil changes cost a little more but I don't really notice the diesel truck costing to maintain it anymore than the gas truck. You won't regret getting the duramx!!

• Like 1

Gave me truck a little maintenance wash and refreshed the line x with some rhino shine. Stuff works great! I hit a huge mud puddle off roading before ibhave my tonneau cover and the watery mud stained the line x and I scrubbed it out but it was still dull looking much to my disappointment. Rhino shine made it look brand new again super stoked f8839f3d3d6446b020d39d941c3971f7.jpg

• Like 2

Gave me truck a little maintenance wash and refreshed the line x with some rhino shine. Stuff works great! I hit a huge mud puddle off roading before ibhave my tonneau cover and the watery mud stained the line x and I scrubbed it out but it was still dull looking much to my disappointment. Rhino shine made it look brand new again super stoked f8839f3d3d6446b020d39d941c3971f7.jpg

I guess you don't have the premium? I had my 2012 Denali sprayed with Line-X Premium and that bed shined as much as the paint. Just wash it out and it looked like new.

I guess you don't have the premium? I had my 2012 Denali sprayed with Line-X Premium and that bed shined as much as the paint. Just wash it out and it looked like new.

I found carpet cleaner soap to work great for cleaning out my bed when sandy and muddy and full of dog fur. It works great for breaking down the grime and does not foam like crazy like an auto or dish soap would. Just used a spray bottle to blast the inside all over and let it sit 15 mins then blasted it off with a garden hose.

Plus it leaves it smelling like 'Crystal Rain' lol. I got the best smelling truck bed for miles!

Edited by Alpine Truck Life
  • Like 1

I do have the premium which is why I was so disappointed with it being dulled lol

• Like 1

I do have the premium which is why I was so disappointed with it being dulled lol

Take it back and have them spray it again. Or better yet go to a different Line-X. It has a lifetime warranty and it shouldn't dull for 10 years at least.

• Like 1

Take it back and have them spray it again. Or better yet go to a different Line-X. It has a lifetime warranty and it shouldn't dull for 10 years at least.

Good lookin out, I'll check into it