Mike1220's 2014 Sierra

Mike1220

Yea I agree. It does look kinda busy. I'm even starting to consider doing this

CE046241-5A60-47DF-9F5F-0A9F74EC08AD_zps

TALKING ABOUT REAR ONLY. Definitly not that front lol

That way I can keep steps so my short a$$ can get into the bed still lol

And no worries on paint, I'll be painting the bumpers myself and will likely top it off with some bedlining in key areas where I'm most likely to step on the bumper to prevent scratching the paint, keep the bumper 100% functional, and keep it looking just a bit different from the rest [emoji41]

IG: @blackpearl_edition

Damn that front bumper is hideous!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Damn that front bumper is hideous!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

ikr! I can't see how anyone would like the looks on that one

I like the new rear bumper look - I think it would look good with the four 6" led lights, just don't want too much of a good thing!

I am starting to like this one a bit more too. I think the option of the one with a 25" light bar in the center was more of just a "wow that would be awesome" but after the initial thought it died quick lol. But this one should be more effective, also they are only 3" pods, just flush mounted.

• 2 weeks later...

btw, my truck has been getting some changes too! LOL, nothing major but won a full set of new Husky X-act liners and they are awesome!

579B55E4-C7DA-4917-BC25-137BC14D8491_zps

C9BFEBE2-6962-4359-90D8-0004DDD65FD3_zps

Now just need to find the time to detail this big thing and fix up some small things, also need to win the lottery so I can start getting all my big mods

• Like 1

btw, my truck has been getting some changes too! LOL, nothing major but won a full set of new Husky X-act liners and they are awesome!

579B55E4-C7DA-4917-BC25-137BC14D8491_zps

C9BFEBE2-6962-4359-90D8-0004DDD65FD3_zps

Now just need to find the time to detail this big thing and fix up some small things, also need to win the lottery so I can start getting all my big mods

If you win the lottery you better upgrade to an HD Denali with that kind of money (if you hit it big)

If you win the lottery you better upgrade to an HD Denali with that kind of money (if you hit it big)

man if I hit the lottery then this becomes the nicest mud truck you've ever seen, I get a Denali HD with kelderman Air lift all around and so much more!

You know, if I hit big enough lol

also for anyone into this kinda thing, I ordered some RGBW wheel well lights from Outrageous Lighting w/ an RGBW bluetooth controller so I can light them up with my headlights. Over the summer if they come out I will be switching my halos to RGBW as well so all matches :cool:

Edited by Mike1220
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does bulbar affect parking sensors?

it did, Sensors don't like the bulbar so whenever traveling below 5MPH it will freak out thinking you are about to hit something. I installed sensors in the bulbar but never got around to wiring them in properly so now my sensors just stay turned off lol

• 2 weeks later...

Installed an RX catch can yesterday along with replaced the OEM battery. As soon as you start having trouble with it start heading to the store. In the matter of 36 hours my battery went from great to decent to total paperweight. Worked Friday, struggled Saturday even after being charged, and Sunday couldn't start without a jump

Catch can

DBC411BA-1ACB-4D09-AB7B-99405D1E630B_zps

- Mike

IG: @BlackPearl_Edition

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ok....just finished the thread. Needs an index!

lol it sure does! I wish I could go back and clear some of the random ideas that never happened or what not, would clear up a few pages. An index would certainly help this thread at this point, and in the future cause it still has much more to come haha.

This is an insane build thread.

lol, and it'll only get bigger!

• 3 weeks later...

Finally added the bull bar today. Looks great IMO and the opinions of several others!

3epa5eda.jpge9ade3eq.jpgguqe8aby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did the bull bar interfere with your front parking sensors?