VENDOR MVI's HMI Upgrade Thread Video/Nav Entry in Motion, Textin

I just recently bought a 8" screen with all the modules nav and wifi from a 2017 Silverado LTZ I'm wondering if it would work on my 2014 Sierra SLE with IO4 and if it's possible to change the chevy start up logo to the gmc intelli link logo?

Yes...possible, however not without programming. You'll need to TEXT or call in for details.

919-995-9523

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey fellas I have not read all 41 pages sry if this has already been answered. These guys sound like GM electronic geniuses LOL.

On a 2017 truck with the forward cameras that do the lane departure etc is there a simple way to plug and play a recording device into the front camera to use it as a Dash cam???

Hey fellas I have not read all 41 pages sry if this has already been answered. These guys sound like GM electronic geniuses LOL.

On a 2017 truck with the forward cameras that do the lane departure etc is there a simple way to plug and play a recording device into the front camera to use it as a Dash cam???

That would be cool

I raised that question about a year ago for my 2015. Although, this would be cool, unfortunately, I found out that the answer is "no."

• 2 weeks later...

No way currently to add a recorder to the front camera Factory option, however there are other options available now. There is a thread for the camera stuff in here. I'll get that and post it so you can read up there.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently bought a 8" screen with all the modules nav and wifi from a 2017 Silverado LTZ I'm wondering if it would work on my 2014 Sierra SLE with IO4 and if it's possible to change the chevy start up logo to the gmc intelli link logo?

Buy me a hamburger And I tell you how to do it????

post-160678-0-22328300-1498824456_thumb.jpg

Archived