I can not spin my tires. Makes me mad

Then that is most likely your issue. That needs to match the mods. That is not what I would consider a mild cam. Stick stall is a lot lower than 2500. You need to be stalling at 3k or higher and have a complete custom tune done

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then that is most likely your issue. That needs to match the mods. That is not what I would consider a mild cam. Stick stall is a lot lower than 2500. You need to be stalling at 3k or higher and have a complete custom tune done

Great not what I want to here. I tried to get a diff converter but every one said no.mim sick of the lacking power out of the gate. Even my moms mini can spins the tires.

So it's the stall that holds it at 2500 not tq management? Because at silver lake up hill and when I was stuck in 4 hi with weight in back I couldn't turn the tires. Stuck at 2500 rpm....

Its a combination of both. When you get a new cam ALWAYS consult a tuner about this stuff. Dont just buy parts and put them in.

Its a combination of both. When you get a new cam ALWAYS consult a tuner about this stuff. Dont just buy parts and put them in.

Imtalked to a lot,of people abt this no one,said higher stall converter and a custom tune. They did say a custom tune would wake it up. So what ur saying is I need a 3000 stall converter in order to feel my power and then of course a custom tune?

Imtalked to a lot,of people abt this no one,said higher stall converter and a custom tune. They did say a custom tune would wake it up. So what ur saying is I need a 3000 stall converter in order to feel my power and then of course a custom tune?

Contact Texas Speed, http://www.texas-speed.com/ , and tell them the mod's you have done and what stall they would recommend you use. After that, contact a custom tuner, we all or I should say most of us, use BBP. Your truck will probably be a night and day difference after those mod's.

Contact Texas Speed, http://www.texas-speed.com/ , and tell them the mod's you have done and what stall they would recommend you use. After that, contact a custom tuner, we all or I should say most of us, use BBP. Your truck will probably be a night and day difference after those mod's.

Tuner first then a parts company. That way the tuner can tell him what he needs to buy

1. Avoid monster trans

2. They do in person tunes or deal through email. Most people on here have experience with them and I have not heard a bad thing.

Vehicle Modifications: 35in tires 4:10s milled heads 10 thou from the bottom stiffer valve springs mild cam duration 266/270 lift .520/.524 best torque curve I could find. throttle body spacer k&n filter cold air intake long tube headers.

Here are the specs he posted jenna

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Archived