What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Is that a Chevelle behind it? The body looks more like an Impala if it's a GM product. Guess it's the lack of chrome and the big rears that are throwing me off.

That Nova is friggin MINT, too! My favorite color combo, and tastefully done, too.???

Ahh, NICE! The headlight area looks like a '65. The '66 is swept backward at the edges.

It looks totally different for some reason. I would've never though it was a Chevelle. SWEET car either way!

Grand Prix gxp for sale locally with rebuilt trans.(they need a rebuild every 40-100k unless you have one pro & purpose built, GM decided to use a transmission than wasn't rated for the power the car made)

They weren't reliable, and can't even get some important parts for them anymore. Yet I keep looking at the ad. 

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

• 3 weeks later...

Roads have been nasty so nothing. But, no one will remember but in 2004 I was going to buy the Holden GTO but being 19 the insurance was insane, higher than the car payment, I ended up buying that 69 Camaro.  Just found one that I would love to pick up. But I already have a better car and no place to put another. Think I need to start looking into building a "shop" or extra garage. 

• Haha 1

The more space you make, the more shit you accumulate. I found that out pretty quick! :) 

When I was 16, in 1990,  I was paying $239 a MONTH for BASIC auto insurance! Was driving an '88 S15 4-banger 5-speed that had about 90HP, manual steering, manual brakes, too. When I was 23, I moved from the 'burbs into a city - was paying $800 a year for a beat up '85 Monte Carlo. As soon as the insurance company got wind that I was living in the city, they sent me a bill for $1,800!

Thievin' scumbags! ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Ryan, Is that really you drifting your Camaro? Badass!

I guess your wife does not see these posts.lol

No that’s not my car. Have I drifted it? Maybe around some roundabouts [emoji16]

Ryan B.

• 3 weeks later...