What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

Removed some high spots from yesterday's ceramic coating of the Camaro. Turns out bright yellow doesn't reveal much under blue/white light. Opened the garage door to let sunlight in found multiple spots I didn't see yesterday(strong winds yesterday and didn't want stuff blowing into the curing coating. Most of it was in between sections I did. Lesson learned and easily fixed with some M210 polish

Raining everyday here. The last 4-5 times I have driven it it has been rained on. Thursday was the last 0% chance and it poured at volleyball. Driving home the water shedded off the ceramic coating

1fd5c5f3fcbc8e547f488ecd740b0b18.jpg

Ryan B.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2019 at 3:32 PM, RyanbabZ71 said:

Raining everyday here. The last 4-5 times I have driven it it has been rained on. Thursday was the last 0% chance and it poured at volleyball. Driving home the water shedded off the ceramic coating

1fd5c5f3fcbc8e547f488ecd740b0b18.jpg

Ryan B.

While you may have seen the results of my test with the TC coating(it works but is hiding something, and low on SiO2), but the spray TC makes (TEC582) is actually pretty solid. It's 1-5% IPA, 1-5% SiO2, and the rest is water.  So it should easily work with ANY coating. Best part is $25 a gallon at many retail shops. You can use it as a topper, maintenance spray, or spray wax. I think it's a big part of why their system works despite the circumstances. Used it on CQuartz on the Camaro and it still looks like a coating. 

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

My buddy's crazy '11 Camaro is finally finished! Ran 890 RWHP on a conservative dyno (forget the brand, but a Dynojet would have this car well over 900 RWHP). We're going to pick it up tomorrow ... and I'm bringing the GoPro. :thumbs: I'll have to wait until we get back to ride in it, though, since we're taking his Ram down, and I'll be driving that back.

Jannetty Racing just posted a video on it on Facebook: 

Let me know if the vid works - I can't get it to play. :mad: Non-embedded link here: 

https://www.facebook.com/jannettyracing/videos/2219404021705012/

Edited by Jsdirt
Normal computer F-ups ...

4 hours ago, Jsdirt said:

My buddy's crazy '11 Camaro is finally finished! Ran 890 RWHP on a conservative dyno (forget the brand, but a Dynojet would have this car well over 900 RWHP). We're going to pick it up tomorrow ... and I'm bringing the GoPro. :thumbs: I'll have to wait until we get back to ride in it, though, since we're taking his Ram down, and I'll be driving that back.

Jannetty Racing just posted a video on it on Facebook: 

Let me know if the vid works - I can't get it to play. :mad: Non-embedded link here: 

https://www.facebook.com/jannettyracing/videos/2219404021705012/

Dyno is one thing, but the drag strip is where it matters most.  Can't wait to see those numbers. 

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 4:21 AM, Sour_Squirrel said:

After sitting in a garage for almost 20 years I got my high school car running again yesterday....

1972 Duster 340 

IMG_1683.PNG

No one, ok,

You were "Plum Crazy" to let that car sit that long without driving it......

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Camaro vid is up. What a barrel of fun this thing is! :D 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, RyanbabZ71 said:

Changing brake fluid

568bf4222c6507f6ee7064df865c79cc.jpg

5e66a8badc1a4723cd3b833ad76240d6.jpg

71f18a6ff0e8f13048be87864ef68404.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Great looking car!!!

Off topic, where did you get the Chevy fender cover, been looking for something like that to use on my truck when I check the oil.

Since the dipstick is roughly 5 feet inside of the engine compartment.

Great looking car!!!

Off topic, where did you get the Chevy fender cover, been looking for something like that to use on my truck when I check the oil.
Since the dipstick is roughly 5 feet inside of the engine compartment.

Pretty sure i got it 5ish years ago from summit racing.

Ryan B.