What did you do to your "other" car (aka musclecar) today

RyanbabZ71

You guys know I like posting these kind of sale ads. Today, a 2018 Camaro, already registered, for sale with 123 Miles. So, he paid at least 42k, probably 44 or more(judging by my experience with the area dealers, and that 2018s didn't take a leftover sale like the 17 and 16s did) then 1500 in fees. So he lost 6500 minimum (probably 8500) to drive a hundred miles. Ouch, thats an expensive rental.

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

Whoops, forgot the link
https://tulsa.craigslist.org/cto/d/tulsa-2018-camaro-2-ss-123-miles-hard/6814145749.html

Honestly not a bad deal. But whatever the reason, that sucks.

Also found a USED 2018 Dodge Charger police with 66 miles for sale.  

https://tulsa.craigslist.org/ctd/d/okmulgee-2018-dodge-charger-police/6823802989.html

Edited by SnakeEyeSS

When I last posted in this thread I was told that my Focus RS wasn't a muscle car, so I needed to fix that :).  Went and traded it in for a 2018 Shelby GT350.

IMG_0390.thumb.jpg.e01973098c182fc4d4fa983342b9efb2.jpg

IMG_0524.thumb.jpg.32b760fb1d852101dbb0ba3d6090e247.jpg

• Like 3

When I last posted in this thread I was told that my Focus RS wasn't a muscle car, so I needed to fix that :).  Went and traded it in for a 2018 Shelby GT350.

IMG_0390.thumb.jpg.e01973098c182fc4d4fa983342b9efb2.jpg
IMG_0524.thumb.jpg.32b760fb1d852101dbb0ba3d6090e247.jpg

What kind of horsepower that GT making?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, MY164X4 said:

What kind of horsepower that GT making?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, diyer2 said:

Google

526 H.P.

Yep.  The thing I love most about the car is that the engine is a flat plane crank that redlines at 8250RPM.  Sounds pretty sweet too!

• Like 1

My buddy has a '18 regular GT. One of the most comfortable cars I've ever sat in. Doesn't make that much horsepower, I don't think, but it MOVES, whatever it has.

We did a resonator delete on it. Thing sounds amazing. Love how you can set all the different parameters for suspension, engine, and exhaust. Thing is super loud on Track Mode. :thumbs::cool:

Not a big fan of the plastic oil pan and drain plug on that engine, but it seems to be working so far.

fullsizeoutput-a1e.jpg

IMG-9501.jpg

IMG-9502.jpg

IMG-9503.jpg

Edited by Jsdirt

Took a pic of it. In the reflection of a 17 year old BMW with paint with average care(occasional wax, no correction and only prepped twice in 7~ years by me). Only thing on the paint is Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic wax, two coats, one foundation layer (spray and rub) and then one spray and rinse. Approx 1/4 of a bottle(4 oz~), about or less than $4 of products. Wanted to do an average use durability test, only prep was nanoskin(synthetic clay) with a wash before and after the nanoskin. Soap had no enhancers. So the reflection is just 17 year old paint that has probably never been corrected, for sure in the last 7-8 years, and this new HCW.

N5c8hKh.jpg

Edited by SnakeEyeSS
  • Like 1

Euro brands sure know how to make paint. Well, they used to at least!

My '93 940 has been in and around New England it's entire 26 years. Wife drives this in the winter instead of the '86 Grand Marquis, because even in '86 domestic paint and metal sucked. If this was a GM, Ford, Chrysler, or older Toyota, it would've been on its 5th repaint and body fill by now. Body is still solid, paint is still shiny!

fullsizeoutput-a46.jpg

• Like 1

Euro brands sure know how to make paint. Well, they used to at least!

My '93 940 has been in and around New England it's entire 26 years. Wife drives this in the winter instead of the '86 Grand Marquis, because even in '86 domestic paint and metal sucked. If this was a GM, Ford, Chrysler, or older Toyota, it would've been on its 5th repaint and body fill by now. Body is still solid, paint is still shiny!

fullsizeoutput-a46.jpg

We had a 1993 940, followed by 2000 S70, followed by our current 2016 XC90.. Volvo for life!
The wife won’t drive any other brand! Lol! Great vehicles!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk