Leveling Kit for 2015 Sierra Denali Magnetic Ride

Spoke to Full Throttle Suspension yesterday. They're in my town. They claim their 2" level kit only requires manipulating the sensors a bit. From all of Dangerousdick's info and posts about this topic, I'm not sure I fully believe FTS.(even though this is their business)

They would install it for me for $300, parts and labor. Very tempted to "try" it.

Edited by Horacio

Spoke to Full Throttle Suspension yesterday. They're in my town. They claim their 2" level kit only requires manipulating the sensors a bit. From all of Dangerousdick's info and posts about this topic, I'm not sure I fully believe FTS.(even though this is their business)

They would install it for me for $300, parts and labor. Very tempted to "try" it.

Full Throttle is what I have in my truck, and they're very well versed with the Magneride. If they say they have it, they have it.

I have the 7" in my Denali and it's perfect, they wouldn't skimp out on the level when they already have the lift figured.

I spoke with the lead tech at the dealer I purchased my 2015 Sierra 1500 Denali from and let him know that I wanted the level kit for the front and what I've read here on the forums regarding issues with the magnetic ride suspension and level kits.. He told me that they have done this on over 30 trucks with mag ride and its a simple process of recalibrating the sensors to compensate for the level kit. No relocation of sensors needed, just a recalibration which would cost me an extra half hour of labor.

Hope this helps.

I spoke with the lead tech at the dealer I purchased my 2015 Sierra 1500 Denali from and let him know that I wanted the level kit for the front and what I've read here on the forums regarding issues with the magnetic ride suspension and level kits.. He told me that they have done this on over 30 trucks with mag ride and its a simple process of recalibrating the sensors to compensate for the level kit. No relocation of sensors needed, just a recalibration which would cost me an extra half hour of labor.

Hope this helps.

If what he said is all true, there is going to be a lot of happy people on here. Please keep us posted on how it rides and any specifics you can get from the tech. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hope this helps.

Jerryac,

Can you share the dealers name? My dealer would like to call them, they are also getting lots of request for the level on Denalis. Thanks in advance

• Like 1

Ok everyone, I have fixed the problem on my truck and still have the RC 2.5" front leveling kit on. here are a couple pictures. Basically, when you level your truck, you are pulling the arm of the MagnaRide sensors down. This is making the suspension think you are about to bottom out so it stiffens up. To fix this, the arm of the sensor needs to moved back into what I call the "home" or level position. I fixed this with the small bracket shown and a couple nuts and bolts. I also powder coated it black to look factory. Sorry for the crappy pics but you should at least have a good idea now. Hope this helps.

post-137406-0-26205800-1427983242_thumb.jpg

post-137406-0-92755200-1427983254_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Oh and if you are wondering on ride quality now, its just like it was the day I bought it. There is also a very slight rake (front lower than back) still since I haven't added the rear block that come with the kit. Those will be added soon and I should have about a 1 3/4" rake. I will update the thread with more pictures when its done. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Oh and if you are wondering on ride quality now, its just like it was the day I bought it. There is also a very slight rake (front lower than back) still since I haven't added the rear block that come with the kit. Those will be added soon and I should have about a 1 3/4" rake. I will update the thread with more pictures when its done. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

What kit did you use? Thanks

Well, here it is. And not one bit of information I can give you about how they did it. They wouldn't let me in the shop. All I know is that it rides the same as before I brought it in and I have no dash lights on.

post-123573-0-09440800-1428090783_thumb.jpg

• Like 1