6.2l w/o leather?

I just ordered a truck a few weeks ago because I wanted the 6.2 but the only ones on the lot were 53 grand and up. Basically I had to get an SLT which I believe leather is. Standard option with. I was trying to order with cloth but they said it could not be done. I basically got the price down by not selecting some of the tech packages.

x2 I am pretty confident you cannot order without leather. I myself did not want leather really. Ended up telling myself I want the 6.2L so bad that I'll just live with the leather. So far, I have no regrets with the leather. Seats are very comfortable. I just need to remember to use a little extra caution so I don't scuff, scratch, or tear the leather.

Plus the SLT gets the cool LED DRL's :-)

I'm sure you can work out a trade pretty easily for someone who wanted leather in thier LT or SLE.

To get the 6.2 you need to get a LTZ/High Country or SLT/Denali. The lowest interior is leather bench with the base sound system like my truck has. No Nav, no parking sensors, no Bose, no lane guidance safety crap, etc. Aside from leather and the 6.2, my truck really doesn't have much more than a well optioned LT/SLE

Better way to go would be buy a lower trim and get Katskin. Its real leather.

You can't get the 6.2 in a lower trim.

See if the dealer or someone would trade you seats?

Ryan

Why are you so against leather seats? They sre nicer, more comfortable, easier to clean, and hold up better than the crap cloth.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

X2

They also don't retain smell like cloth... No brainier for me

Why are you so against leather seats? They sre nicer, more comfortable, easier to clean, and hold up better than the crap cloth.

Sent from my crappy iPhone 6

using Tapatalk

Yup. My first car w/ leather was in 1991. I will NEVER own a car with cloth seats again and have not since.

Archived