$1500 Private Offer Tips

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can this be used at the end of negotiating? This $1500 offer would wipe out any negative equity I may have on my car if I traded it in.

I did. After my deal was done, I told them about the private offer and a $1500 master card discount. They took $3,000 off the bottom line. This was 18 months ago.

Can this be used at the end of negotiating? This $1500 offer would wipe out any negative equity I may have on my car if I traded it in.

use that at the end,

if you only have 1500 -ve equity i am sure you can talk them to match it

right before you hit the finance dept

you cant really use *extra* code per-se

every time you'd have to enter your name / address / number / email

and GM say something about you can only transfer it to another person within the same household (that they would verify)

no luck been playing with cookies all night lmao

Welcome to my world! Been trying for at least a couple months, and couldn't even get a Chevy offer.

• 3 weeks later...

I just have a GMC Private offer popped up on my comp

the first person that PM me gets it

If I have gotten this a month back I might have gotten a sierra instead of a silverado.

will need the following info, i am not going to sell your info, but if you are worried dont bother.

I'll post here once completed

First Name

Last Name

Email

Home Phone

Street Address

City

State

ZIP Code

"1. Valid on new 2015 Sierra models only. Authorization code may be transferred to an individual residing in the same household (must show proof of same address) as the eligible recipient noted on this offer. Valid authorization code is required. Offer is non-negotiable and not redeemable for cash. Only one authorization code may be used per eligible transaction, and each authorization code may be used only once. Not available with some other offers. Take delivery from 1/5/16 through 2/1/16. See dealer for details. Dealer Instructions: Program Code 16-40CA."

I'm leaving the office in 5 mins.

I'll leave the computer on and hopefully IT doesnt restart it.

if the 1500 private offer is still here tmrw i'll punch in the first PM that i got

good luck

I received 2 offers tonight for Silverado. In both cases, I did the following and the offer popped up. Worth a try if someone is looking to get an offer.

1. Go to www.chevrolet.com/silverado

2. Click on Dealer Locator

3. Search for dealer by zip

4. Select dealer and click on Search Dealer Inventory

5. Click Silverado on the Select Vehicle screen

6. Select a vehicle and click Details and Offers

6. at this point, the private offer form popped up

The first time I followed this pattern, I was on a smartphone. The second, on a PC. I attempted a 3rd time in writing up these instructions on the PC and did not get the offer, but assume that is because I already received one in that browser.

Archived