Texas speed headers

I think mine is louder on the 5.3 lol what is the part number you have?? Mine is the #12589

Sent from my Note 4 on Tapashit

Mine is 12909. 3.5" 22" body,..28" case. Quiet at idle I'll say that lol

Mine is 12909. 3.5" 22" body,..28" case. Quiet at idle I'll say that lol

Ahh nice... We have the exact same except mine is a 3" and yours is a 3.5"

Once warmed up it get super quiet but you can hear header rasp as i call it. I miss the volume becauae everyone at work has loud exhausts but i want the sleeper.

Def has some rasp lol. Think the vid doesn't do it any justice. I like that I can hear myself lol. My other truck doesn't let me do that between the tires and the exhaust. 37s and headers/18" magnaflow aren't exactly quiet

Just ordered the Texas Speed Headers and Catless Y.

Are they here yet?? Lol

I got my ARHs from Texas Speed as well.... Good people.

• Like 1

Are they here yet?? Lol

I got my ARHs from Texas Speed as well.... Good people.

UPS will be delivering them tomorrow! Question for you, did yours come with o2 Extensions? I asked before I purchased and they said mine will come with them, but the email with the list of items coming didn't list them. So was curious if your email confirmation listed them and if you got them.

Happy Cinco De Mayo! Dos Equis in my belly!

UPS will be delivering them tomorrow! Question for you, did yours come with o2 Extensions? I asked before I purchased and they said mine will come with them, but the email with the list of items coming didn't list them. So was curious if your email confirmation listed them and if you got them.

Happy Cinco De Mayo! Dos Equis in my belly!

I don't remember. I got them in, took em out of the box and took a fee pics and didnt look at them again until they were installed by a shop.

Ill look under tomorrow and see if it has any.

• Like 1

I don't remember. I got them in, took em out of the box and took a fee pics and didnt look at them again until they were installed by a shop.

Ill look under tomorrow and see if it has any.

My AR Headers did not need O2 extenders.

RT

Oh, well strange. I was under the assumption that just about any vehicle you put headers on will need o2 Extensions. I know the 3 sets I have done in the past have all needed them.

Oh, well strange. I was under the assumption that just about any vehicle you put headers on will need o2 Extensions. I know the 3 sets I have done in the past have all needed them.

I think the way the ARHs are done they don't need the extensions.

My friends cyote didnt need the extensions that came with his stainless works LTHs

I think the way the ARHs are done they don't need the extensions.

My friends cyote didnt need the extensions that came with his stainless works LTHs

Every set I have done in the past has been Kooks. I assumed they were all pretty similar, but I could be very wrong :)

Every set I have done in the past has been Kooks. I assumed they were all pretty similar, but I could be very wrong :)

Ill say lol. Shop guy tile me that mine wouldn't fit cause they looked weird but after about half an hr he came out and told the owner how easy they were to install.

Very different from the pacesetter junk they usually have to work with.

• Like 1

I have a 6.2L Silverado with Kooks 1 7/8" headers, catless y pipe (ory), and a Whipple supercharger. It's quite loud and raspy at part throttle up to wot with the stock exhaust and no flapper, I've even added a small magnaflow resonator to quite it down a bit, which helped a little, but I still want to tame it down a notch, I just ordered a 3.5" dynatech vortex insert, will install it in the y-pipe and see how that might help! I'm open to suggestions, if any!