Texas speed headers

Will do once they're in and installed bud. Out of curiousity wouldn't I run into the same issue to an extent? They'll be going through the same place won't they? I could be wrong, this'll be my first header install.

You'll be close to the cross member, as there isn't much room. However, since AR/Kooks cost as much as they do, I am willing to bet that you won't rub. They probably have the correct bend somewhere to bring that pipe up 1/4 as needed.

• Like 1

You'll be close to the cross member, as there isn't much room. However, since AR/Kooks cost as much as they do, I am willing to bet that you won't rub. They probably have the correct bend somewhere to bring that pipe up 1/4 as needed.

Ah I see, well let's hope so. If not I know what to do already thanks to the pics you provided haha.

I just spoke to the customer service rep and they said the headers should ship out next week. I didn't realize that ARH built them to order which is why they take a bit longer than I expected. Pretty sweet. Once they're in I'll schedule my appointment to install them and follow up with pics/videos/impressions.

• 3 weeks later...

Put the resanator back on, that helped a lot. Still feel like I have a small exhaust leak somehwere, but I can't find it. I think it maybe the straight through chambered design muffler Im running.

Do you have a sound clip of your setup? I have the same muffler and will be purchasing the same headers shortly. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On ‎4‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 7:15 PM, 07Softail said:

Just keep saving your coins and buy AR's.

RT

And when you do buy an AR...  Go for a BCM Recce.  If they are back ordered, get the standard Springfield and BCM goodies to make it a Recce clone.  Oh wait...  By AR, you mean American Racing...  not AR's.

• 1 year later...
On 1/6/2017 at 7:58 PM, Rawyzf said:

I had do trim one more spot, do to an occasional rub.

2868629ba9a427c2cda36f15f3772fd3.jpg

56f5a1bab06e8dbc850f02b27e7c6670.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hey man I know it’s been 4 years since this post lol, but how has the tsp headers held up? Been thinking of purchasing. Also did u go with the 1 7/8 or 1 3/4 size. 

Hey man I know it’s been 4 years since this post lol, but how has the tsp headers held up? Been thinking of purchasing. Also did u go with the 1 7/8 or 1 3/4 size. 
Hey,

I sold the truck a few yrs back. So I cant say for sure, but TSP seems to be decent quality.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1