Denali cluster in SLT

22 hours ago, z71tx said:

Do you guys know if a KPH cluster (assuming it came from Mexico or Canada) can be programmed into my US vehicle? 

Are your trying to use the cluster as KPH? Or just have access to a KPH one and want it programmed to MPH?

I know the clusters are year specific so you might be able to put a KPH cluster in a US truck, but I'm not sure you'd be able to change the KPH cluster to MPH.  They have two different part numbers...for example:

84201626 = 2017 MPH cluster

84201627 = 2017 KPH cluster 

Do you have a source for the KPH cluster?  I'm looking for a 84201627 for my Canadian truck...Let me know :)

Edited by SASK_RT
added

3 hours ago, SASK_RT said:

Are your trying to use the cluster as KPH? Or just have access to a KPH one and want it programmed to MPH?

I know the clusters are year specific so you might be able to put a KPH cluster in a US truck, but I'm not sure you'd be able to change the KPH cluster to MPH.  They have two different part numbers...for example:

84201626 = 2017 MPH cluster

84201627 = 2017 KPH cluster 

Do you have a source for the KPH cluster?  I'm looking for a 84201627 for my Canadian truck...Let me know :)

I actually have the 84201627 in my possession. I know you can change from mph and kph in the dic that’s why I was hoping it works in my US truck. Plus the gauges read up to 200 so my truck will be faster haha. 

If if I cannot program to my truck then maybe you can help me take this one off my hands. 

2 hours ago, z71tx said:

I actually have the 84201627 in my possession. I know you can change from mph and kph in the dic that’s why I was hoping it works in my US truck. Plus the gauges read up to 200 so my truck will be faster haha. 

If if I cannot program to my truck then maybe you can help me take this one off my hands. 

I guess you’ll have to contact WAMS thru email and get a confirmation from them that it’ll work they way you want. 

Where did you acquire that cluster from?  Let me know if it doesn’t work out for you. I might take it off your hands. 

HAGD 

2 hours ago, SASK_RT said:

I guess you’ll have to contact WAMS thru email and get a confirmation from them that it’ll work they way you want. 

Where did you acquire that cluster from?  Let me know if it doesn’t work out for you. I might take it off your hands. 

HAGD 

Yeah I’m just waiting for them to open back up after Christmas break. I’ll update this thread as well just in case anyone else wants to do that In the future. 

55 minutes ago, z71tx said:

Yeah I’m just waiting for them to open back up after Christmas break. I’ll update this thread as well just in case anyone else wants to do that In the future. 

Sounds good...

Can you share where you got your cluster? And if appropriate, how much you paid?

Thanks.

11 hours ago, SASK_RT said:

Sounds good...

Can you share where you got your cluster? And if appropriate, how much you paid?

Thanks.

Man...you've asked NICELY 3 times where he sourced that cluster and never got a reply...maybe someone else can chime in or try these guys...

https://paceperformance.com/

5 minutes ago, SS502 said:

Man...you've asked NICELY 3 times where he sourced that cluster and never got a reply...maybe someone else can chime in or try these guys...

https://paceperformance.com/

I got my Instrument Cluster at Specmo 

it was $440 delivered

Disclaimer...[since I am not a dealer and the cluster was not an exact replacement, the warranty was not valid - but I didn't/don't care, it worked as expected]

The instrument cluster upgrade is awesome, adding the HUD made it more better :D

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SASK_RT said:

Sounds good...

Thanks.

It was actually a Christmas gift from my brother. So I have no idea how much he paid for it. But I do know he got it on eBay. 

5 hours ago, migizi said:

I got my Instrument Cluster at Specmo 

it was $440 delivered

Disclaimer...[since I am not a dealer and the cluster was not an exact replacement, the warranty was not valid - but I didn't/don't care, it worked as expected]

The instrument cluster upgrade is awesome, adding the HUD made it more better :D

Has anyone actually got the HUD working?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, migizi said:

I did and am not aware of anyone who has not.

I don't have the HUD...I have the red lights for the FCA but no HUD. The cluster shows everything I have perfectly.

Has anyone actually got the HUD working?

[mention=154140]Viktorrocks15[/mention] did. I made a harness for him and have them available for sale now.

https://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/216674-2015-silverado-with-hud-retrofitupgrade/?page=2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all. I was about to do the Escalade dash upgrade and WAMS reccomended to not do it because it doesnt exactly fit and costs more to program. So just a few mins ago, i was able to get a Sierra Denali cluster out of a 2015 6.2 with HUD. Mine is a 14 LTZ with the 5.3 and no HUD.  I think I wanna see if i can get the HUD to work.  I sent WAMS an email to confirm this cluster 23489345 will fit, even though it is on the chart for 14-early 15 gas us spec. I think I got a good deal on it.  He wanted $379 plus $26 for shipping. I got it for alot less. Hope it all works out.

22 hours ago, RACERX7775 said:

Hey all. I was about to do the Escalade dash upgrade and WAMS reccomended to not do it because it doesnt exactly fit and costs more to program. So just a few mins ago, i was able to get a Sierra Denali cluster out of a 2015 6.2 with HUD. Mine is a 14 LTZ with the 5.3 and no HUD.  I think I wanna see if i can get the HUD to work.  I sent WAMS an email to confirm this cluster 23489345 will fit, even though it is on the chart for 14-early 15 gas us spec. I think I got a good deal on it.  He wanted $379 plus $26 for shipping. I got it for alot less. Hope it all works out.

HUD isn’t available on Sierra Denali, any year.  Are you saying you can have it programmed then purchase the additional components, modify the dash etc..to make it work?