Denali cluster in SLT

6 hours ago, pgamboa said:

All features retained.

I paid $425 for my cluster new through Pace Performance. After verifying the part # and my VIN with www.whiteautoandmedia.com, I called Pace and spoke to someone who loaded the cluster part # I needed. I ordered the part and had it shipped to me.

Once I had it, I contacted WAMS again to order/schedule. Sent it in

Shipping was about $25 from Pace.

Programming costs with WAMS was $249 since it was a new cluster.

If you are under warranty, keep your factory cluster and install it back if you ever need to take it to the dealer.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am still under warranty......will dealership void warranty because of this cluster swap?

18 minutes ago, bkesting said:

I am still under warranty......will dealership void warranty because of this cluster swap?

Don’t know for sure but I doubt they’d even notice it since it’s a cluster they are used to seeing. Now if you were to take it in because your cluster was malfunctioning or something like the DIC was acting weird then yea probably wouldn’t cover that. IF you do what is supposed to happen I can’t see it being a problem. Even though my cluster was brand new and a genuine GM part, I’m keeping my stock one just in case something fails like the Tach or something stops working.

• Like 1

@gtPprix I was wondering if you’d make an exception to the email times. I have a 2015.5 silverado LT, just purchased the car play upgrade through MVI and need help with finding what correct part number cluster I need. Do I need a 2015.5 or a 2016 PN? I Hope you can help! Thanks in advance.

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition

4.5” CST suspension lift

Hey gang I've had a bit of a family emergency and need to leave town. I was going to have someone cover emails but its just for a couple of days so I'm hoping you guys will understand. We will reopen on Monday the 10th for all correspondence and order processing, if you have one here or inbound it will be processed next week so I apologize for the few extra days of time this was NOT scheduled believe me.

Thank you! 

7 minutes ago, GTPprix said:

Hey gang I've had a bit of a family emergency and need to leave town. I was going to have someone cover emails but its just for a couple of days so I'm hoping you guys will understand. We will reopen on Monday the 10th for all correspondence and order processing, if you have one here or inbound it will be processed next week so I apologize for the few extra days of time this was NOT scheduled believe me.

Thank you! 

Prayers to you and yours Chris...

How can i tell what part number will fit my 2015 slt and not lose any functions or options? I would like to do this but I don’t know where to begin? Can i get one out of a 2015 or 2016 denali or go to my dealer and have them sale me one from same year denali and have it reprogrammed and it work?

7 hours ago, green68mustang_2002 said:

How can i tell what part number will fit my 2015 slt and not lose any functions or options? I would like to do this but I don’t know where to begin? Can i get one out of a 2015 or 2016 denali or go to my dealer and have them sale me one from same year denali and have it reprogrammed and it work?

you will need to review page 29 of this thread to find the correct part number for your vehicle.

it is also very strongly suggested that you take some time and read through this entire thread, 95% of your question's will be answered.

2 minutes ago, green68mustang_2002 said:

migizi.........i have a screenshot of the part numbers but what are the PN in bold print for? I have found one thta i think is the PN i need and have emailed white auto and media. 

if you look at those lists - you will see that for each year/model listed, there were several part numbers and the ones in bold are the most recent for that group.

Also, if you read through this thread - you will find the dealers won't sell you a cluster - but there are a couple sources that will 

White Audio and Media will get back to you, their office is is closed for a few days - must be patient.

Thanks. I have sent an email to white audio with a part number and my vin to see if they match up. Could you tell me what the differyin the 2015 and 2015.5 is? I have a 2015 Sierra slt and always thought it was a 2015 until i started reading this thread and saw the part numbers post

Thanks. I have sent an email to white audio with a part number and my vin to see if they match up. Could you tell me what the differyin the 2015 and 2015.5 is? I have a 2015 Sierra slt and always thought it was a 2015 until i started reading this thread and saw the part numbers post

I believe if you have WiFi or RPO code AVP you have a 2015.5. If you read through this whole thread you would know the answer

2015 Silverado LT Midnight Edition
4.5” CST suspension lift

Im on page 10 and i havent found the answer yet. I do have wifi but no code avp or avf. I do have vv4 though.

If you send the email to www.whiteautoandmedia.com with your VIN and those part #s for 2015 and 2015.5, they will be able confirm fitment before you purchase. You won’t be able to see physical differences until you get to later years as that’s when GM went from
Red to blue for all models. 14-15 are mainly red, 16+ are blue. But confirm your VIN.