Denali cluster in SLT

10 hours ago, SS502 said:

Kevin...read this ENTIRE thread before you spend a dime! There are a lot of variables and research required before this mod can be done. The Z71 in his Denali cluster is a sticker he got off eBay. I would like that sticker but the cluster swap is not as simple as it may appear. Please sift through the thread and what I’m saying will make much more sense!

Thanks for the reply Mark. I have read the entire thread and other than getting the correct part number for your vehicle and the programming by WAMS I don't think there should be any issues. What else do you see? I'm curious. Thanks

1 hour ago, KevinM2141 said:

Thanks for the reply Mark. I have read the entire thread and other than getting the correct part number for your vehicle and the programming by WAMS I don't think there should be any issues. What else do you see? I'm curious. Thanks

Oh it sounds like you’ve got it right! Just was trying to help before you pulled the trigger on just any cluster ? the swap is really very easy, sounds like you’ve done the hard part. Enjoy the day!

Wanted to see if anyone could help me here...

I've found the right cluster but it is missing the lens.  Do the lenses need to be a specific part number in order to fit the right cluster?  For example, I have a 2017 Yukon SLT.  I found a new cluster with the right part number but it doesn't have a lens.  I've found some 2017 Yukon Denali Lenses on ebay but I wasn't sure if they are specific to a part number or if I can just go ahead and buy one because its a lens from a 2017 Yukon Denali.  Thanks so much for any assistance here.

32 minutes ago, Donnation said:

Wanted to see if anyone could help me here...

I've found the right cluster but it is missing the lens.  Do the lenses need to be a specific part number in order to fit the right cluster?  For example, I have a 2017 Yukon SLT.  I found a new cluster with the right part number but it doesn't have a lens.  I've found some 2017 Yukon Denali Lenses on ebay but I wasn't sure if they are specific to a part number or if I can just go ahead and buy one because its a lens from a 2017 Yukon Denali.  Thanks so much for any assistance here.

As long as the lens is for a UHS cluster (aka Denali cluster), it'll fit but your SLT cluster lens won't fit.

28 minutes ago, Shibbby911 said:

Will the Escalade cluster swap over also?

Escalade cluster does not properly fit (has gaps), has the wrong coloring/images and is more expensive to retrofit. We can do it but we dont recommend it. 

• Like 2