Denali cluster in SLT

Hmmm??? Android Auto has an update??  Can I ask what version you are running now? Love the look of it.

Edit.. just tried to get mine to update. Alot of reviews said that if you get the update as they roll out, you are good. But many have forced the update and it has caused all sorts of problems. I like the look and they say the navigation bar adapts to what you use most. Ill wait.. Its also only for auto use and not on the phones yet.

Edited by RACERX7775

Hmmm??? Android Auto has an update??  Can I ask what version you are running now? Love the look of it.

Edit.. just tried to get mine to update. Alot of reviews said that if you get the update as they roll out, you are good. But many have forced the update and it has caused all sorts of problems. I like the look and they say the navigation bar adapts to what you use most. Ill wait.. Its also only for auto use and not on the phones yet.

Correct, the options in settings to enable the new look or wait. I like it better than the old one. So far no issues.

d02a8269225137e5544ccf6de059e04b.jpged860808fc8ee97ebdffa96df4985245.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Shout out to @GTPprixChris at WAMS. I finally got around to re-installing my cluster upgrade after a rework to fix the rear park assist, and a fix for a power steering notification. Works great now. I will admit that I had been hesitant to spend the money on the cluster upgrade at first. Once I had it I got attached to it quickly and missed it while it was out to WAMS for the fix. This upgrade is well worth it, and definitely adds to the Android Auto functionality. Even with voice activation, AA was a pain to operate without the steering wheel controls. Thanks Chris!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
I have a 2015 sierra gas slt. Can WAMS spply the cluster or am I stuck finding my own?

We can supply it however more often than not people go with the car play/android auto upgrade so we just typically advertise those units as the take rate is so high. Contact us from the website with all of your info and we can verify supply on them.

We can supply it however more often than not people go with the car play/android auto upgrade so we just typically advertise those units as the take rate is so high. Contact us from the website with all of your info and we can verify supply on them.
I'm interested in upgrading my 17 Silverado with the Denali cluster. Can you source a used cluster or do you only sell new ones?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SOLD- Denali cluster GAS #84505077   

•hmi 2.5 with Navi #84156701 

•radio module #84361176 “Bose equipped

•8in screen with digital AC buttons 

Parts are all from the same 2018 vehicle. “Hmi,radio module, 8in screen with digital buttons 325$ plus shipping 

E44801AB-5CC7-4316-8C09-37C457F8AE42.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214

PM ME IF UR INTERESTED THANKS I HAVE A 2014 SILVERADO LT CREW CAB JUST DID THE WHOLE DENALI CLUSTER UPGRADE AND HMI2.5 with navigation and radio module upgrade with USB port so I can get Apple Carplay it’s the best upgrade I’ve done so far. Well worth the little bit of money that you’ll spend to make your feel new fr 

523784AC-83CC-47B4-B248-746ED8A1F916.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I need some troubleshooting help on an WAMS upgrade I did in March of this year. Let me be clear that this is not a WAMS issue, but a GM issue. 

I have 2015 Silverado that I upgraded to the digital cluster and CarPlay/Android Auto HMI Radio. I had great service and everything has been working fine.

Yesterday, I got into the truck and the 8” screen was black. There was no logo flashing up as typical on the cluster or the screen. The radio is not playing and the cluster states Audio Off. None of the USB ports are live. I have pulled the RDO fuse (to reset HMI) and also tried disconnecting the battery for 10+ minutes. No change.

I am trying to determine my next troubleshooting steps. I am planning to reconnect the HMI connector (to make sure it is not loose). I also have my old HMI, but I am unsure if I should try it.

I am open to next steps/thoughts.

Thanks,

Chip