Thoughts? Suggestions?

Any suggestions on what else to change?

hold the phone sideways when you take photos?

just kidding, nice looking ride. I'm not really a fan of the chrome strip on the doors or along the windows bottom.

looks dope to me dude... keep it simple... some kats way overdue it.. but to each there own!

+1

ur truck looks great! less is more to me, but u have done about everything i like done to trucks

Truck looks fine as is. Only suggestion is put on a Morimoto GMC spec HID kit and the XB LED fog lights if you haven't already. Night and day difference in lighting compared to stock.

Replace the reverse and cargo lights with leds

Perform the diode mod to have them on together

Bed cover

Floor liners (preferably husky)

Light bar

Subwoofer under the rear seat

Ceramic coat the paint

Exhaust

The sky's the limit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice truck. I suggest keeping mods simple and inexpensive. Adding a driver assist handle is a practical, sharp looking, and inexpensive modification. If you are looking for a more expensive change, with dramatic benefit, get a matching topper! The closer your truck resembles a well cared for and unmolested stock vehicle, the more value it will retain, imo!

Just got a 2" Rough Country leveling kit. Tires are 275/60/R20 KO2's. Plastidipped the front and back GMC logo Grey. Any suggestions on what else to change?

Do you have any front shots. Curious to see how wide the tire looks sitting on the ground and how flush or poking out of the fender the tire looks. Rims size and offset?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

The closer your truck resembles a well cared for and unmolested stock vehicle, the more value it will retain, imo!

Truer words have never been spoken, but this advice is not for most of this crowd, haha.

Archived